Whats for tea tonight?

yummymummie83 said:
Make sure when you get it out the packet you dry it properly. Then cut into cubes and dry fry on the lowest heat until golden. Then when you have done this you can marinate it before putting in your final dish. Lots of prep work but lovely to eat xx

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Ooh thanks! Can't wait to try it x

londongirl88 said:
Ima give these chicken burgers a try!
Slimming World recipes: Chicken burgers

Save yourself 5 syns and use smash with mixed with Cajun spice, dip chicken in a beaten egg first I usually do it twice it tastes amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trying diet coke chicken!

Cheesey mash, green beans, cabbage, cauliflower, roast onions and carrots with gravy. Kids have got pizza and garlic bread but i must resist lol x

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

trying to convince that a chippy tea is whats needed, {im not talking about S.W chips either} after my WI

Sweetest_Syn said:
trying to convince that a chippy tea is whats needed, {im not talking about S.W chips either} after my WI

Nooooo don't do it!! It's the worst thing in the world you can have!! Get a Chinese and you can have a treat and stay within syns!! Xxx

lisa2 said:
I'm going to buy some tofu but what I make with it is unknown lol.. I've never tasted it before let alone cook with it. Should be interesting.

Didn't have the tofu....had roasted butternut squash risotto instead, was surprised how filling it was. Will have tofu tomorrow x

Jacket spuds

Chicken breasts in smash flakes with spices and sw chips with salad :)

I made pasta with chicken, chorizo, peppers, onions, sweetcorn, and a little cheese on top - 8 syns for a ginormous bowl and felt like a well naughty tea!! Yum!!! Xxx

Attachments

• image-3011000604.jpg
    image-3011000604.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 92
Salt and pepper chicken and chips with broccoli....weird combination it wasn't enough superfree in with just chillies, peppers and onion xx

Made my diet coke chicken except couldnt remember what the exact recipe is so did a bit of experimenting...end result is gorgeous, v rich tomato sauce. I used onions and garlic as my base, added chopped chicken and browned off, added tbsp of mustard powder and tbsp of paprika, dash of soy sauce, and then the coke. Decided to wollop in some tomato puree towards the end (oil free) and bada bing - a really rich thick tomatoey savoury sauce. Had it with tons of rocket. Favourite tea so far!

Back