Whats for tea tonight?

oabaab said:
Does anyone know how to make salt and pepper chicken? Xx

Yep indeedy- I make it without batter but you could use smash I suppose. I fry onion (in ring shapes) and roughly chopped peppers until soft, add chopped chillies, garlic and spring onions for a couple of minutes then chicken strips. 2 mins from end I add sea salt and black pepper then voila!

cujan spiced smash chicken with sweet potato wedges and corn on the cob and a yogurt dip. First time ive had this and it was lovely!

I went to Nandos with friends and managed to stay under my 15 syns for the day, I'm so pleased that I could celebrate with friends and still stay on track. I had a big plain salad, spicy rice, butterfly chicken, halloumi, and frozen yoghurt. I love slimming world!

lisa2 said:
Didn't have the tofu....had roasted butternut squash risotto instead, was surprised how filling it was. Will have tofu tomorrow x

What did you do with the tofu in the end?

There are lots of ideas for cooking tofu in the link below - just check what sort you have before starting (don't do what I did and try and press silken tofu lol!).

http://www.theppk.com/tag/tofu/

babybuffy84 said:
The the sainsburys bgty Cumberland ones there gorg !!!

Aw thanks. My sainsburys have stopped selling them. Can't get them anywhere in ni at the minute. They were my only sausages i could eat!! Grrr lol x

Going out for a meal tonight, a little worried about it as its my first meal out since starting SW.

Really don't want to ruin my loss for this week, argh!

Tonight I'm having the Simon Rimmer "Si" Chickpea and Lentil Tikka Masala served with Noodles and some Vegetable Kebabs. Yummers! :drool:

Chickpea-Lentil.jpg

Gammon, egg, chips and tons of fried peppers, mushrooms and onions.

I am making the chicken chow mein from the magazine booklet. I am adding prawns too because I am currently obsessed!

Sausage (Tesco healthy living Cumberland ones) baked bean and bacon casserole with mashed potato. Need some comfort food and this'll hit the spot!

Back