Whats for tea tonight?

Pizza topped chicken :)

I had salmon for the first time - LOVE IT! Oven baked it with new potatoes, baby carrots and baby corn and made a little dressing using a honey & mustard dressing with a little fatfree yoghurt mixed in. It was really delicious and kept me really full all evening!

did you try the Quark and yogurt as your sauce?
My c suggested using a little Bisto cheese granules, 4.5 syns as made up for 100 mls, so not much between the two of us. I then mixed this with quark and added a little water and spread this on top. I then added both our allowance of HEB cheese, ie 80g grated over the top. OK the sauce wasnt like normal sauce, wouldnt expect it to be, it went into like little lumps like cottage cheese, but it tasted cheesey and was more than acceptable. Hubby fussy on sauces and he loved the meal. Definately a winner! :)

missy1978 said:
What did you do with the tofu in the end?

There are lots of ideas for cooking tofu in the link below - just check what sort you have before starting (don't do what I did and try and press silken tofu lol!).

http://www.theppk.com/tag/tofu/

I still haven't used it lol will look at those recipes though thanks x

Does anybody no have many syns r in a chicken pie? My mums making it for dinner but have a feeling it is really bad so might just have chicken on its own fanks

Gammon in Cider from the All In One book with some extra garlicky smash!

Oh and a pear and ginger brulee for afters ;)

Trying out the Cowboy Pie from this months mag. Bit dubious about the baked beans though!

Back