Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn roast, roast potatoes, carrots, leek and garlic with broccoli and gravy :)

Trying out the Cowboy Pie from this months mag. Bit dubious about the baked beans though!

it will be lovely, i have been making my shepherds pies with beans for years!

julie

I made stew with extra lean casserole beef, veg, potatoes and stock. I added some tomato puree at the end to thicked & used a masher to squish some of the potatoes to help thicken it also.

Was out with family and had a chicken Caesar salad ......no picking of hubby's chips !!

Had lentils with rice x

Not sure how you have your lentil & rice. The way I do it is

Cook lentil and then leave to cool
Dry fry some chopped onion
Add rice, tumeric, salt & pepper
Bring to boil and then simmer
Add lentil and mix
Add more water when needed until rice is cooked and a bit guey
Serve with ff natural youghrt or mixed salad (lime dressing)
I like mine with pickled gherkin - I know strange but since childhood I have had it like that.

Chilli and rice for me after I've been to the gym, after a day at work ... Sooo tired today, feels like a million miles away!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SW newbie alert!!!! Day 1........lets do this!!!! :)

Diet-coke sausages with wholegrain rice and loads of veg...yum yum!!!!!! xx

Tonight we're trying out those quorn sticky fillets (one of each flavour) and SW style chips with cabbage, broccoli and carrots

haannah said:
Tonight we're trying out those quorn sticky fillets (one of each flavour) and SW style chips with cabbage, broccoli and carrots

How many syns are them fillets Hun? Was looking at them today tesco has 3 packets of quorn items for 5.00 x

Back