Whats for tea tonight?

We had fresh tagliattelie with "zoodles" and homemade bolognese sauce. Zoodles are ribbons of zucchini (courgette) - I do them with the veg peeler (sprinkle with some salt, leave for a few minutes and then squeeze them well to get excess water out) saute with some garlic and frylite. Bulks out the pasta without too many carbs & it tastes good - even the kids eat it with no complaints.

That sounds lovely. I am going to try it next time. Have a good evening.

Its really nice if you like garlicky food as the oil gets infused with garlic and gives the whole dish a real lift x

image-1850162419.jpg

Turkey breast bashed flat, with ham on, then hexa Edam 35g inside, wrap up, secure cocktail stick, oven 40 mins in foil. Hexb new potatoes, cauliflower. Lovely.

pizza made with base of Warburtons sandwich thins (I know most people use the wraps at 8 syns but this is 5 syns and plenty for one person as you can top both halves) with passata, chicken strips, chilli, pineapple and hea kerry low low cheese served with big salad for my 1/3

chicken chasseur, broccoli and green beans. hungry just thinking about it ..... off for some water ....

Standard WI in tea of SW quiche and wedges and veg! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had home made beef burgers last night. Delish...mince, dry fried onions and mushrooms, garlic powder, chilli, salt, pepper and an OXO cube...ands bonded with an egg. Served with a. Huge salad :)

Tonight I'm off to nandos :)

Just put a massive pot of stew in the oven. It has swede, onion, leek, carrot, potato, veggie sausage, garlic and herbs in it and I can't wait for it to be done! :D

Mustard Chicken and Bacon Stew in the slow cooker from the All In One book! Gonna have Smash with it.

Chicken breast with peppercorn sauce (1/2 pk Schwartz 3syns) using milk from HE with SW chips, broccoli, sweet corn and carrots. It was delicious

Back