Whats for tea tonight?

Bacon, mushrooms and beans but im kicking myself cos i had WI and only lost a 1/2 so i had 3 slices of bread with my tea - I know ill regret it I already am

Texty those slices of bread won't harm you, and half a pound is still a loss. Just don't have any more slices of bread and try to be proud of your half pound, its still a substantial amount to lose in a week! Think ahead chick, dont focus on the negative and get your bum back on track. You just helped me so dont go beating yourself up!

Thanks Sheanin I was just a bit annoyed with myself as ive been really good this week even making my own syn free lemon curd, and soup for lunches. I cant remember the last time I had bread lol not been eating it at all. Tomorrow is another day so bring it on lol

I reckon the good far outweighs the bad in your case and mine then :) Tomorrow is another day!

Chicken madras, rice and a chapatti, gorgeous!

I'm going to have a jacket potato topped with spicy taco beans and melted cheese :drool: yum!

Malcolm Allen burger (free) 60g wholemeal roll (heb) mountain on salad & veg with baked beans. OH will probably have chips :)

Got some mince out the freezer...anyone got any good recipes to share?

:)

Xx

I'll be trying out tikka chips!

i do all sorts some are really nice!! tikka, curry powder, garlic, mixed herbs. its never ending an its different for plain chips x

Back