Whats for tea tonight?

Not sure yet but just had a poke around in the freezer and found a pack of M&S battered prawns with chilli sauce. Had a look at the nutrition info out of interest, whole pack was over 2000 calories!!! Not much in there either! Blimey, think I'll avoid them!

Probably going to make a daal or some sort of vegetable rice thing. I can't decide yet, hmm...

Tofu stir fry - tofu is pressed and marinating in soy and five spice as I type ;) Can't wait to cook it!

lemon and herb chicken with home made egg fried rice... very nice.

I had pork steaks marinaded on parsley, garlic, chilli and lime juice with peas, corn and wedges. Yummy yummy yummy!

pasta with a spicy tom,lentil and loads of veg sauce. yummy.

mine was a Tex(periment) - Fry light in the wok, threw in carrots, broccoli, cauli, red onion ( had already cooked a large chicken breast) chopped the chicken breast in, then mixed a packet of medium spice taco powder with 0% fat free yog, some fresh garlic and mint. Poured over the chicken and veg - yummyyyyy im stuffed but my mouth on fire from the taco powder lol

Ive had cold mixed meat followed by a mullerlight. How exciting lol

Tonight I'm making Free pork meatballs which will be cooked in arrabiata sauce from the SW book, with pasta. I've not had any Syns yet so my pud may well be two Kit Kats with a big brew :)

Chicken, chips and salad!

Posh 4 course meal at a friends! hoping its not 'too' bad SW wise :rolleyes:

Back