Whats for tea tonight?

Going to attempt SW KFC chicken thighs with onion and peppers later

This sounds delicious !!

It's lovely, I saw a ready meal in asda and it inspired me

basically make the wedges as normal and make the diet coke chicken throwing in some bacon and loads of yummy veggies, then when its all cooked the mix goes on top of the wedges and its all topped with a HEA of cheese. Doesn't feel like diet food at all

Darkshines said:
Pasta with Quorn Chicken pieces and veggies in a creamy garlic and chilli sauce. I'm using my healthy A of six extra light laughing cow cheese triangles to make the sauce. Cannot wait :)

Please share your recipe for the creamy garlic sauce

SW beef lasagne, salad, SW chocolate torte, and prosecco!!! Excited! It is all made. Maybe I should whip up a syn-free starter too?!!!

having a roast dinner but trying to find the recipe for syn free gravy! anyone know it :)?

xx

Mexican Sausage bake with rice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2160100649.jpg
    image-2160100649.jpg
    849.8 KB · Views: 67
having a roast dinner but trying to find the recipe for syn free gravy! anyone know it :)?

xx
I don't know about syn free gravy but you *could* use free stock and mash some veg/potato into it. Cornflour is low syn though for a spoonful or two?

Last edited:
oabaab said:

xx

Its probably too late but if you fry off some onion in fry light.Add beef stock and sweetner and reduce it way down it gives k yummy onion gravy x

oabaab said:

xx

Or just use Bisto (the standard stuff in the cardboard tube)? It is only 1.5 syn for 100ml made up as directed and less faffing around :)

Got some big portabello mushrooms so thinking of grilling them, then putting tomato puree and hexa cheese to make pizza topped mushrooms? Might have some fried red onions on there too. Will have that with some linda mcartney sausages and beans :)

SW beef lasagne, salad, SW chocolate torte, and prosecco!!! Excited! It is all made. Maybe I should whip up a syn-free starter too?!!!

Chocolate torte sounds good where have you found the recipe for that? X

Back