Whats for tea tonight?

After weigh in dinner of scrambled eggs, bacon and baked beans... only superfree was a nectarine but back on it 100% tomorrow! :)

I was naughty tonight and had a portion of donner meat with garlic and a pitta from the kebab shop - I have IBS and I think ive eaten way too many eggs in the last week, so ive suffered with probs going to the loo. The kebab is the only thing that will get things moving as it works pretty much straight away because it affects my IBS so back on track tomorrow

There's only me at home tonight, so I will probably have something really simple like a jacket with beans and cheese, and some fruit for afterwards. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Rosielea said:
Chicken, peanut & coconut curry

Peanut & coconut? Recipe please x

I'm going to have a WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with tomato puree, red onion, mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes and cheese (HExA), served with BBQ Wedges - pizza and chips for 5.5 Syns, perfecto!

I'm gonna make a curry from the take away booklet- been ages since I had one so really, really looking forward to it.

Off to blackpool illuminations so having chippy tea will have a portion chips 17.5 syn n double helping of mushy peas for super speed might be a bit windy on way home heehee

Malcolm Allan Scottish Slimmer burger with heb roll, salad & steamed brocolli & beans for tea tonight! 0syns! maybe a tiny little bit of cheese on my burger though!

Veggie sausage and bean casserole for us tonight!! Will be having mashed potatoe with it :)

I was naughty tonight and had a portion of donner meat with garlic and a pitta from the kebab shop - I have IBS and I think ive eaten way too many eggs in the last week, so ive suffered with probs going to the loo. The kebab is the only thing that will get things moving as it works pretty much straight away because it affects my IBS so back on track tomorrow

Kebab isn't too bad!! 12.5 for large, but I'd take the large as a standard portion cos takeaways large tends to be massive lol also pitta is only 8 syns. No idea about the garlic sauce but you havnt done too badly ya know!

My partner is making sw friendly beef burgers, hex b wholemeal rolls, chips and salad, haven't tried these yet so looking forward to it! :)

haannah said:
My partner is making sw friendly beef burgers, hex b wholemeal rolls, chips and salad, haven't tried these yet so looking forward to it! :)

I made sw friendly pork burgers last night and my other half loved them, enjoy your burgers :)

Back