Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken with philly and bacon, boiled tatos and Veg

Sainsburys lean sausages (half a syn) had three.... Roasted new potatoes n carrot n broccoli.... Wasn't sure if I made enough veg so cooked green beans too! Needless to say I did n ended up with half plate sf lol

3 Syn Lasagne....first time i tried it was delicious...definitely on the menu x

diet coke chicken with rice and salad nom nom nom

Estrella said:
I use red "rooster" potatoes. Cut into 1" chip shapes. Boil for less than 5 mins. Drain. Dry as much as you can with kitchen paper and give them a bash in the Pan. Spray with fry light (it has to be sunflower. The yellow one) and sprinkle with onion salt. Put in a HOT Oven 220* for about 20 mins. Shaking half way through. They are superb :) x

Exactly how i do mine! As for loosing weight eating chippy chips as long as i keep within my syns then i should. But sometimes with sw you can be 100% n not loose n then if you have a naughty wk you loose lol. As long as its not every wk go for it! They were lovely but were a skinny portion tut!

Tea tonight was homemade lamb hotpot - lamb,potato ,sweet potato ,carrot ,onion,leek,lamb n half tin of beans lol they just needed using but it was very good

Husband cooked dinner and it was gorgeous! A sort of shepherds pie thing with quorn mince, baked beans and swede, carrot and sweet potato mash on top :)

I had chicken kofte curry with jasmine rice as featured in the October magazine.

I must say it was delicous!!!! Tasted sooooo naughty but free on EE.

2012-10-24 21.06.49-1.jpg

Sw chicken tikka with whole meal basmati rice!! Yum

Tonight is good old baked potato with beans, tiny little sprinkling of cheese, massive salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, carrots & balsamic vinegar :)

Tonight im gonna make sw chips with mince meat which is basically gonnabe ASDAs 5% fat beef mince, 300ml lamb gravy made with 27.5ml gravy granules which is about 6 syns (on slimming world site it says 300ml of bisto lamb gravy made as per instructions is 4.5 syns and thats basically 4tsps of granule which is 5ml per tsp so ive just added on another tsp of gravy to same amount of liquid), mustard powder, Chicken Bovril, Chives and mixed veggies served with mushy peas :D

Princess_Stevie said:
I'm having a green day today and for tea I'm having a Quorn peppered steak (0.5 Syns) with low fat Super Noodles and added mushrooms, peppers and cherry tomatoes. Yum!

Owwww when did peppered steaks get a syn value?! X

Debridger said:
Don't know - but Asda had them last week for £1 so I tried them for the 1st time - hoping they still are when I go shopping tonight after class

Can't believe that they were my syn free go to quick dinner!! Lol. I suppose half a syn won't break the bank but I had no idea!

Back