Whats for tea tonight?

SSL555 said:
I put the cheese spread into a pan first to heat it up so it was creamy and then easy to spread on the lasagne sheets - really nice I was making the lasagne for two so use 240g, so my share was equal to 2 hea so then I didn't need to syn it.

Thanks I'll definitely try this next time! I love lasagne and do miss it a bit. Think I'll be investing in some low low cheese tomorrow :)

I made the Cajun bean burgers from the new sw mag...had them with sw chips and salad YUM!

Xx

I've done these tonight they're chilling overnight in the fridge, will do them for tomorrows tea, pleased you think they're nice!! They look awful raw lol x

Don't know about dinner, but lunch is a swordfish salad!! Yum!

Im having the beefy burger from this months magazine in a brown roll with sweet potato chips and roast veg (one of those in the tray thingies from morrisons) reduced to 25p - bargain

Sw lasagne that I made yesterday :)

Oooo baby bel burgers? These sound lush x

Just make your burgers up with whatever you want in them (spices or herbs, onions ect.) but when you make the burgers make them around a babybel, then when you cook the burgers it melts inside. It's gorgeous. I use a lowlow burger slice on top as well as your allowed 3 of them for a HEA so if I use a babybel light in the middle I can either have another babybel light or 10g of cheese to make my full HEA.

Yours sounds lovely too, will have to do the pizza topped chicken soon. How do you make your garlic wedges? I always do spicy ones but garlic sound nice as well

donna88 said:
Just make your burgers up with whatever you want in them (spices or herbs, onions ect.) but when you make the burgers make them around a babybel, then when you cook the burgers it melts inside. It's gorgeous. I use a lowlow burger slice on top as well as your allowed 3 of them for a HEA so if I use a babybel light in the middle I can either have another babybel light or 10g of cheese to make my full HEA.

Yours sounds lovely too, will have to do the pizza topped chicken soon. How do you make your garlic wedges? I always do spicy ones but garlic sound nice as well

Thanks they sound gorgeous think that's tommorows tea sorted :)

Cajun bean burgers from the current mag for me.

Was gonna try the spinach lasagne and put it in the fridge for lunches over the weekend. But I don't like ricotta so was gonna use quark but asda had de-listed the golden acre quark!!! Outrageous. It was the best quark. I couldn't find it in tesco last week either :(

Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages with mustard mash, carrots and peas :drool:

I'm will be having a lovely nice piece of steak with roasted vegetables with garlic and herbs!! Yummy!!!
I will be cooking the other half....lamb steak with mash and lashings of butter,carrots and gravy! (Prefer mine though!)

xx

Egg frice rice, loads of squid rings and curry sauce (6 syns) absolutly fabulous even if i did cook it myself!!!!! Hehe!! Who needs to spend £5 on a meal from chippy when you can do ur own an its just as nice!!

Back