Whats for tea tonight?

Forgot to get any meat out of the freezer so will probably be a 6 egg (3 whole 3 whites) omelette with mushrooms peppers and whatever else veg wise i can find.

I'm having beef stroganoff tonight...

The recipe says a 'slug' of brandy..will I have to syn this as the alcohol cooks away?

Xx

oabaab said:
I'm having beef stroganoff tonight...

The recipe says a 'slug' of brandy..will I have to syn this as the alcohol cooks away?

Xx

Yes unfortunately you do, the alcohol cooks away, but the sugar/calories remain! Boo. X

Estrella said:
Yes unfortunately you do, the alcohol cooks away, but the sugar/calories remain! Boo. X

If rather have the glass! Ha :)

Xx

Having beef stew currently doing its thing in the slow cooker! Was gonna add a side of broccoli but there's swede, carrot, leek, onion and red onion in it already, plus parsnip.
Also made a lush pasta bake to divide into 4 portions for my night shifts

Had a bit of a hodge podge tonight but it was lovely, had two meat free burgers topped with lowlow cheese, mushrooms stuffed with savoury rice and topped with a light babybel and roast veg

Chicken dinner... I put my potatoes, parsnips and carrots in the actifry and they was amazing

Marshalls cheesy macaroni toast and fried mushrooms. Never gonna eat all this haha.

Attachments

• image-3089548651.jpg
    image-3089548651.jpg
    513.7 KB · Views: 105
Seasoned pork loin, fried egg, chips, peas and smash onion rings. This was gorgeous!

ForumRunner_20121029_200104.png

Cajun bean burgers, sweet potato wedges, and salad. I tweaked the beanburger recipe too, which made it tastier but the texture was wrong. Overall still v nice though.

slice onions into rings, beat an egg and dip the rings into the egg then cover in smash/mash flakes, place on a baking tray in the oven spray with frylight cook until crispy yummy

My dinner will probably be some Seafood sticks and some fruit! I haven't got enough time to cook tonight...mega busy!! But will eat enough through to day to compensate!

Back