Whats for tea tonight?

A syn free beef stew I made last week. Took the last portion out of the freezer this morning to bang in the microwave after WI (cos Im normally starving when I get in!)

Corned beef hash god its good! Got loads of onion carrot n swede in it topped off with half jar pickled red cabbage.....think ive covered my 1/3 sf! Having sw syn free rice pud with a muller yog later

Just quickly making some of Petes mushroom soup before I go to WI so I can have that afterwards. I am always starving by the time I get back. Looking forward to it as I am recently obsessed with mushroom soup.

Turkey, leeks, peppers, chestnut mushrooms and watercress

Kingsbottom said:
Just quickly making some of Petes mushroom soup before I go to WI so I can have that afterwards. I am always starving by the time I get back. Looking forward to it as I am recently obsessed with mushroom soup.

Can you tell me the recipe please? X

KFC chicken. Onion rings. Gets stuffed mushroom. Potato and swede mash.

Please excuse the mess. I had started eating haha x

Attachments

• image-4221103455.jpg
    image-4221103455.jpg
    534.2 KB · Views: 107
Squiggle82 said:
Chicken, bacon pasta with quark carbonara sauce, cheese and salad

It wasn't very nice! I added in some philly to make it more creamy but it just ended up split and dry and tasted nothing like carbonara!! Loaded it with grated cheese to make it a bit better and used up all my syns!

Squiggle82 said:
It wasn't very nice! I added in some philly to make it more creamy but it just ended up split and dry and tasted nothing like carbonara!! Loaded it with grated cheese to make it a bit better and used up all my syns!

Such a shame it sounded soooo yummy too!!

missclare85 said:
Such a shame it sounded soooo yummy too!!

I know- disappointed :-( !! I only had a little bit so I guess that's good thing as I saved myself some calories and can't be bothered to cook anything else!

Squiggle82 said:

I love carbonara made with fat free fromage frais (spelling?!) and an egg with 30g of Parmesan (which is loads) it is absolutely delicious. Almost like the real thing. Always remember to take of the heat when adding any dairy products or it will curdle! x

Estrella said:
I love carbonara made with fat free fromage frais (spelling?!) and an egg with 30g of Parmesan (which is loads) it is absolutely delicious. Almost like the real thing. Always remember to take of the heat when adding any dairy products or it will curdle! x

Oh that might be where I went wrong...I heated it for ages! I will try again another day with your recipe and see how I get on. Thanks!

Quorn sticky fillets with savoury rice and chopped mixed salad
Hannah have you had these before? I have some in the freezer and was just thinking of having them for tea tomorrow, what's the syns do you know? X

Mushy pea curry (made extra hot) Quorn sausage, SW chips and 2 slices of bread from small hovis loaf, with a cup of tea and fruit salad jelly and ff Greek yoghurt for pudding :)

Homemade EL beef & red onion burgers stuffed with BabyBel's (HExA) and served with roasted vegetables and homemade coleslaw - can't wait :drool:

Back