Whats for tea tonight?

Teriyaki chicken with noodles and sweet potato. Mmmmm

Attachments

• image-3180715984.jpg
    image-3180715984.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 87
Quorn peppered steak, SW chips, peas, corn and smash onion rings and mushrooms.

Attachments

• image-1998945121.jpg
    image-1998945121.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 71
Massive salad with cooked chicken, cheese and a tomato an herb mugshot

I had slow cooked beef casserole, was delicious! There was loads left so I blitzed it all and so now I have a lovely beef and vegetable soup for lunch over the weekend :) mmmm mmmm

timtim said:
Looks lovely have you got the recipe please :)

No probs, I just use different veg everytime so ill just give you the recipe for the teriyaki and you can adapt it how you wish..

Chicken steaks (you can use breasts but you need to slice them into thinner steaks, it won't work as well if you chop it up). Cover with soy sauce (5 tablespoon), rice/wine/cider vinegar (2 tablespoon), teaspoon ginger, teaspoon garlic, teaspoon sweetener. Mix in and try to leave for at least half an hour, then fry steaks in a hot pan until brown on either side (I used coconut oil, 2 syns to give it more flavour, but fry lights fine) then add the remaining sauce to the chicken and simmer until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked.

As I said, I mix ad match all the time, this time I fried spring onions and mushrooms with the chicken before adding the sauce and I added some cooked kale at the end and roasted butternut squash, but sometimes I just fry onions and peppers. You can really do what you fancy or what you have lying around. But the chicken is Devine. So flavorsome x :)

Estrella said:
No probs, I just use different veg everytime so ill just give you the recipe for the teriyaki and you can adapt it how you wish..

Chicken steaks (you can use breasts but you need to slice them into thinner steaks, it won't work as well if you chop it up). Cover with soy sauce (5 tablespoon), rice/wine/cider vinegar (2 tablespoon), teaspoon ginger, teaspoon garlic, teaspoon sweetener. Mix in and try to leave for at least half an hour, then fry steaks in a hot pan until brown on either side (I used coconut oil, 2 syns to give it more flavour, but fry lights fine) then add the remaining sauce to the chicken and simmer until sauce thickens and chicken is cooked.

As I said, I mix ad match all the time, this time I fried spring onions and mushrooms with the chicken before adding the sauce and I added some cooked kale at the end and roasted butternut squash, but sometimes I just fry onions and peppers. You can really do what you fancy or what you have lying around. But the chicken is Devine. So flavorsome x :)

Definitely going to try this sounds fab thank you for sharing :)

It wasn't very nice! I added in some philly to make it more creamy but it just ended up split and dry and tasted nothing like carbonara!! Loaded it with grated cheese to make it a bit better and used up all my syns!

I hate quark with a passion for doing carbonara - I usually beat philli extra light together with 1 or 2 eggs, then stir in at the end of cooking until the egg is just set. I then add grated parmesan at the end - yummy!

slimming world pie and peas (pek gold baked in the oven) mint sauce and a pickled onion!! well lush

cathie xXx

Steak with either fried mushrooms, onions, leeks and toms plus roast courgette, marrow and pumpkin (if I decide to stick with a red day which is the plan so far) or chips instead of the roast veg if I decide to go EE... which at the moment I'm not to bothered about but might change my mind at tea time

Spanish stew :)

Back