Whats for tea tonight?

I'm going to have a WW Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) topped with tomato puree, quorn pieces, peppers, red onion, mushrooms and cheese (HExA). Served with potato wedges :drool:

Having gammon, egg and healthy chips with a lovely salad tonight (all free) and I've only had one syn today so I can afford to have a little freak wahoo! X

I bought some smash for the first time ever so I could try out all these onion ring and chicken nugget-y recipes so tonight I'm trying smash chicken breast (whole) with onion rings, served with sweet potato wedges and steamed veg (carrots, broccoli, green beans and red cabbage).

I'm going to use a spice and herb mix with the Smash which I've always used for making chicken with breadcrumbs: dried oregano, dried basil, dried sage, chilli powder, paprika, garlic salt, black pepper and a dash of ground coriander.

This is also my "GET BACK ON TRACK NOW" dinner, as I've pretty much been completely off plan since Thursday and need to sort myself out! Am expecting a gain at tomorrow's weigh in :(

slow cooked spice rubbed whole chicken (well, half of it) with roasties, a yorkshire pud, carrots, broccoli and some chicken stock for the gravy!

Change of plan tonight, had Chicken wrapped in bacon, sw wedges, mushy peas and lots of broccoli :)

Oooh, with syn free BBQ sauce? Btw you're really pretty ^_^

If you search for syn free BBQ sauce it'll come up. Passata, balsamic vinegar, Worcester sauce, sweetener, chilli powder, onion and mustard powder. It is yummy!

Syn free BBQ Sauce??!! how did i not know about this?! and thank you :) xx

Just do a search for it in the forums...though I think it's been posted in fairly recently so you should be able to find it fairly easily under the recipes. It's nommy.

Roast beef, roast BNS, green beans, steamed leeks and gravy (2 syns)

Buuuuuuuuuuuurp.

Excuse me!

steak salad and a tomato and herb mugshot possibly with a boiled egg thrown on there too :) xx

Trying the Lamb Hotpot from this months magazine, but with beef instead. Its in the oven and smells delish :drool:

Back