Whats for tea tonight?

Fry onions, garlic, mushrooms and bacon in a frying pan. Boil spaghetti. Once cooked add ingredients together, then take off heat, add an egg, Parmesan and some low fat fromage frais and mix until turns into a smooth sauce. Then add a bit Parmesan. It is deeeelicious. Almost like the real thing :) x

I made this on Saturday night, same recipe, and it was absolutely amazing! I threw in mushrooms, peppers and courgette too. this will definitely be a new favourite recipe in my house :)

Tonight's dinner will be SW style burgers with melted babybel light on the inside served with bacon,lettuce, a fried egg and light mayo. That along with slimming world chips and green beans and mushrooms. Cannot wait!

I might try those Smash onion rings too actually...

Can someone tell me if its hard to find mustard powder? Where would it be in say Tesco? (I'm in Ireland btw). I LOVE BBQ sauce so having a free one would be amazing!

I made this on Saturday night, same recipe, and it was absolutely amazing! I threw in mushrooms, peppers and courgette too. this will definitely be a new favourite recipe in my house :)

Tonight's dinner will be SW style burgers with melted babybel light on the inside served with bacon,lettuce, a fried egg and light mayo. That along with slimming world chips and green beans and mushrooms. Cannot wait!

I might try those Smash onion rings too actually...

Can someone tell me if its hard to find mustard powder? Where would it be in say Tesco? (I'm in Ireland btw). I LOVE BBQ sauce so having a free one would be amazing!
I got Colman's mustard powder in Dunnes last week.

A good old roast chicken dinner - the kids are having roasted baby potatoes, peas and corn but I'm doing roasted carrots and mushrooms for me - had rice and beans at lunch so don't want too many carbs and some peas as well. Syns for my gravy and perhaps a spoon of stuffing. Fruit Salad and muller lite for after.

Lamb & chorizo goulash - cooking in my slow cooker

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roast chicken, mash and roasties with brocolli cauliflower and carrots x

Crispy chilli prawns with noodles, garlic, onions, sweet potato and mushrooms!!! Mmmmm

Attachments

• image-3758938289.jpg
    image-3758938289.jpg
    618.7 KB · Views: 101
sw fish pie here!

I've just had a lushhhhhhhhhh tea. I had some of the kebab meat left that I had made, so threw it in a frying pan with frylight, onions, mushrooms, garlic and passata when it was all heated through I put it in a dish and made a lasagne out of it, using quark mixed with 0% ff yogurt for my white sauce. Had it with carrots cauli and broccoli

Chicken & Chorizo Paella (4.5 syns for 50g Chorizo)

ForumRunner_20121105_195731.png

Estrella said:
Crispy chilli prawns with noodles, garlic, onions, sweet potato and mushrooms!!! Mmmmm

This looks yummy! Are the prawns done in smash?

I had spag Bol with loads of leeks, carrots, onions and mushrooms in it and I made syn free garlic bread using smash for the first time------AMAZE BALLS!!

Estrella said:

After u dipped them in smash do u cook them on oven or pan

honeypop said:
After u dipped them in smash do u cook them on oven or pan

I grilled them. They were a little dry cause I forgot to spray with fry light. I think they may have been nicer fried though! It also definately needed a sauce. I just couldn't think what to put with it. x

Back