Whats for tea tonight?

Just made a batch of petes peanut curry, I can't wait till dinner time now x

jojogonnabeslim said:
Good ol sw spag bol n reading through a few pgs just noticed smash garlic bread so attempting to make that....it better be good lol

Well not sure about it hubs was eating it till i told him what it was lol! Think it needs cheese nx time or garlic paste

jojogonnabeslim said:
Well not sure about it hubs was eating it till i told him what it was lol! Think it needs cheese nx time or garlic paste

How do you make smash garlic bread?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A rare evening meal tonight. Out with a friend and will have lamb vindaloo, pops to start with. Ouch! But I never go out for meals so so looking forward to it. How better to celebrate 12 months at target? (shhhh dont tell my c I'm off plan tonight) ha ha :)

hollys nan said:
A rare evening meal tonight. Out with a friend and will have lamb vindaloo, pops to start with. Ouch! But I never go out for meals so so looking forward to it. How better to celebrate 12 months at target? (shhhh dont tell my c I'm off plan tonight) ha ha :)

I can't wait to have a treat like this every once in a while when I'm at target!! Enjoy, you deserve it! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Go for it hollys nan, we all deserve a treat once in a while and it's not like you make a habit of it. I hope you have a great night x

Tonight I had a cheese, mushroom and onion omelette with 2 red onion sausages, sliced tomato, pickled beetroot and pickled onion on the side. Followed by a muller light with frozen summer fruits stirred in.

Pan fried some leeks and mushrooms (frylight), cooked chicken breast wrapped in bacon medallion topped with mozarella cheese, stirred quark and garlic into the leeks and mushrooms, then placed the chicken on the bed of creamy garlic leeks - yummy

Pea and ham risotto, made for me by my lovely little sister as I'm really ill :( a great free start to a new week as I weighed in earlier ad lost 3lbs!!

Thinking chicken stir fry tonight, with heaps of onions & peppers. Blue Dragon Schezuan stir fry sauce which is 6 syns but its between 2.

Pan fried some leeks and mushrooms (frylight), cooked chicken breast wrapped in bacon medallion topped with mozarella cheese, stirred quark and garlic into the leeks and mushrooms, then placed the chicken on the bed of creamy garlic leeks - yummy

On my plans for food to eat this week!! xx

not planned anything for tonight (oops!) but i could be feeling a pasta bake of some description :)

Back