Whats for tea tonight?

I didn't have a muffin just ate it like that, it was lovely x

Really fancying something quick and comforting tonight. I'm thinking some quorn nuggets, sw chips and baked beans with a big spoonful of curry powder stirred through. Yummy!

Having cottage pie with mash made with fromage frais instead of milk/butter (so free I think? :) and lots of vegetables of course for 1/3 super free! Can't wait for some comfort food x

Pork loin marinated in Worcester sauce, mustard power, onion salt and garlic with a huge green salad, olives and cherry tomatoes with some lemon and cracked pepper balsamic dressing with dwarf strawberries slightly warmed with sweetener sugar and lemon juice for pudding :)

Salt and pepper chicken and chips with lots of peppers, onions and randomly a side of broccoli- gotta get that superfree in!

Creamy cajun chicken with pasta :)

diet coke chicken with carrot, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, courgette & pepper. with egg fried rice.

Tonights tea all for 2 syns :D Minted Lamb Burgers with salad, mushrooms and peas. Followed by MrsWilsoncrofts curly wurly cake with strawberries and yogurt

DSC_0106.JPG

DSC_0107.JPG

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I'll put it in the recipe thread. It's MrsWilsoncrofts recipe it was published on the s w site [/FONT]

Back