Whats for tea tonight?

newbee89 said:
Is that sarcasm? :)

Looks amazing!

Haha, very much so, just love seeing my non SW friends faces when they see what I eat!

chicken thigh suprise (using up lots of veg in freezer) in the slow cooker with passata oxo and herbs and some curry powder ie anything i found around the kitchen.

yes it was yummy and enough left for many lunches next week had it with brown rice and I am now stuffed my dd had it too but dh and ds went for chips and egg and a pork chop being really good at the moment so hope it lasts.

4 scan bran soak them in boiling water until soft it literally takes seconds, drain the water off then mash, add 4 tbsp of sweetener, 1 sachet of belgian choc options, beat 2 eggs, break up a curly wurly, mix all this in with the scan bran and pour into a microwaveable dish for 6 mins yummy - 12 syns for the whole cake

Grizzly_man said:
Haha, very much so, just love seeing my non SW friends faces when they see what I eat!

Haha i thought as much :) since i started really being good ive been the same, i just can't believe how many amazing things we can eat. I really have to try the doner kebab meat. Lamb mince isn't it? Is it easy enough to make? I must go look for the recipe. What did you have with it? Looks like sweet chilli sauce and some kind pf creamy white stuff, looks gorgeous! :)

a pack of lamb mince, 1tsp oregano, 1/2tsp italian herbs, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4tsp cayenne, 1tsp black pepper and a pinch of salt. mix thoroughly and press and squeeze to get air out and shape into a loaf.
put in oven at 180 for 1hr 20mins turning halfway. rest for 10 mins covered with foil then slice thinly

newbee89 said:
Haha i thought as much :) since i started really being good ive been the same, i just can't believe how many amazing things we can eat. I really have to try the doner kebab meat. Lamb mince isn't it? Is it easy enough to make? I must go look for the recipe. What did you have with it? Looks like sweet chilli sauce and some kind pf creamy white stuff, looks gorgeous! :)

I got the recipe from here but i can send you a copy if you like? I used the extra lean beef mince, wanted to use lamb but there's none under 5% fat anywhere so ill have to get a butcher to mince some lean jamb steaks, it's lovely with the beef though.

I just mixed a tbsp of light mayo with a crushed garlic clove and then a good dash of hot chilli sauce.

EDIT: just saw the recipe got posted, I doubled up on all the amounts apart from the salt.

Back