Whats for tea tonight?

We had Spicy Sausage in a rich tomato sauce with pasta and a big bowl of salad

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Chicken Tikka Masala (my tweaked recipe) with mushrooms and tomatoes stirred in with rice. Strawberries, an apple and some pineapple for desert alongside a cheeky 4.5 syn chocolate lolly!!

really not in the mood tonight so had pasta in sauce with extra mushrooms and onions.. confused are these still free (i have a cupboard full so i hope so):rolleyes:

really not in the mood tonight so had pasta in sauce with extra mushrooms and onions.. confused are these still free (i have a cupboard full so i hope so):rolleyes:

A Pasta 'n' Sauce or a jarred sauce?

Chin up :)

Having a migraine hangover so husband cooked dinner, veggie chilli with rice. He made a damn fine job of it too! <3

Beth11 said:
Chicken Tikka Masala (my tweaked recipe) with mushrooms and tomatoes stirred in with rice. Strawberries, an apple and some pineapple for desert alongside a cheeky 4.5 syn chocolate lolly!!

Do you mind sharing your tikka masala, I'm craving this. I tried the one from the magazine a couple if weeks ago but was disappointed x

Gonna make smash pizza

Pasta and Veg with Homemade Pesto :)

Chicken drumsticks, salad & corn on the cob.

How are you doing your drumsticks, we have some in the freezer think I'll get them out to have on Thursday, we usually do a spicy marinade for them, but also thinking of trying a BBQ sauce

How are you doing your drumsticks, we have some in the freezer think I'll get them out to have on Thursday, we usually do a spicy marinade for them, but also thinking of trying a BBQ sauce

They are marinading in a spicy yummy thing. It's just tomato puree, worcestershire sauce (plenty of), french mustard (1/2 Syn for 1 teaspoon), chilli flakes, black pepper and a bit of soy sauce. It's tasty! And seeing as it is going between two of us, technically it's just 0.25 Syns per person - I think. Although the OH has the skin on his chicken and I don't.

Back