Whats for tea tonight?

Beef casserole and a little drink of rose! Well it is Saturday. And then strawberries and yoghurt, then 2 alpen lights. No choc options tonight as I had a med skinny latte at Starbucks today. My weekend guilty pleasure. Well it could be worse, I used to have a humungus cake with it, not anymore. Feel quite content with just the coffee now. :)

Quorn tikka masala, using a little bit of coconut cream this time to give it a lift, only two syns so why not! ;)

Spanish Chorizo Stew with Couscous :)

Spicy chicken drumsticks with peppers stuffed with rice and topped with babybel and fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes

I tell a lie boyfriends decided to top with yogurt instead, ahhh well free's up my HEA for some milk

Last edited:
Spicy chicken drumsticks with peppers stuffed with rice and topped with babybel and fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes

How do you do it? Sounds yum! x

How do you do it? Sounds yum! x

we sort of adapted the recipe for chicken drumsticks in the take-away book from the mag a bit back, we just take off the skin, then marinade in spicy all season, Cayenne pepper, Worcester sauce and black pepper for a good few hours. Then put in the oven for 45min. We usually serve with chips but fancied the stuffed peppers for a change, just going to use some Chinese savoury rice

Will be having tesco light choice sausages (1 syn each 2 in total) and slimming world chips with 2 slices of bread (hex b) and 1 tsp of flora (1.5syns) & ketchup so all in all 4.5syns worth

sparx said:
Will be having tesco light choice sausages (1 syn each 2 in total) and slimming world chips with 2 slices of bread (hex b) and 1 tsp of flora (1.5syns) & ketchup so all in all 4.5syns worth

Aw this sound amazing. Sausage and chip butty mmmm!!

Roast chicken, broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas, cabbage, baked onion and 2 Aunt Bessie stuffing balls (4.5 syns) with reduced salt gravy (2 syns)

Back