Whats for tea tonight?

BBQ pulled pork, coleslaw & sweet potato chips

tonight i am having pizza topped chicken with peppers, onion, mushrooms and slimming world chips and a big salad - yum. One of my fave dinners xx

jillian_smith said:
Hi could you tell me how you make this ?? thanks xx

Syn Free Donner Kebab
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
500g/1.1 lb Lean lamb mince
Method:
Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180C/350F
In a large bowl, combine the dried oregano, dried Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
Add the lamb mince and mix thoroughly for 2-3 minutes. Take out all of your aggression on the kebab mixture, punching and kneading until no air pockets remain and the kebab meat is extremely smooth.
Shape the seasoned mince into a loaf and place on a baking tray.
Bake in the middle shelf of the oven for 1 hour 20 minutes, turning the loaf half way through the cooking time to ensure even browning.
Once cooked, remove from the oven and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Slice the donor kebab as thinly as possible and serve with pitta, salad and hot pepper sauce (Syn Free) & Fat Free Natural Yogurt mixed with fresh chopped mint.

I have tried this and found it to be like the chip shops. I have it with syn free chips and salad YUM YUM

Copied this from someone else. It's amazing. If using lean lamb mince its 2 syns per 100g but you can use extra lean beef mince and its free :) x

Mediterranean Chicken with mashed potato, courgettes and tomatoes made with one of those season bags (4syns but will be saving half so really 2syns!)

Chicken Tikka Masala... again!!! Addicted!

Mrs Shah chicken curry, rica and Covolo Nero black cabbage, not the best looking plate but was lovely
image-3590373932.jpg

Only frylight (about 10 sprays 3 times during cooling) and a sprinkle of salt

So that's 30 sprays at 1 calorie per spray? 30 calories = 1.5 syns
I know it says we can use as much as we want but if you're being strict on Syns maybe count it? It completely depends on how you usually count it I guess :)

So that's 30 sprays at 1 calorie per spray? 30 calories = 1.5 syns
I know it says we can use as much as we want but if you're being strict on Syns maybe count it? It completely depends on how you usually count it I guess :)

That was roasters for 4 people, I think there was as much left on the actifry as there was on the roasters but, yes, technically you could count syns as you could with all of the "free" items on SW, I do what our consultant says and squirt till it hurts!

Last edited:
Making this one up - Pasta mixed with a HEXA laughing cow light blue cheese and a herb of bacon!!

Kx

Back