Whats for tea tonight?

Either saag aloo or chana masala with boiled rice from the takeaway :D Got 9 syns left so should be fine with that...

Ham, egg & chips

ForumRunner_20121122_193149.png

That was roasters for 4 people, I think there was as much left on the actifry as there was on the roasters but, yes, technically you could count syns as you could with all of the "free" items on SW, I do what our consultant says and squirt till it hurts!

Fair enough! What is the actifry like? I have heard good things!

Chinese veg curry made with Mayflower sauce - it *is* as good as a takeaway (but without the fried rice and chips!)

Planning on simple egg and chips tonite

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Egg, chips and beans- while the rest of the house have fish n chip's from the van that calls in a Friday night!!
Prefer my chips anyway but there's always smell so good!!!

The quorn chilli and lime fillets with chips, brocolli, carrots and leeks (if I get round to making some BBQ sauce I'll do wedges instead of chips)

Egg, chips and beans- while the rest of the house have fish n chip's from the van that calls in a Friday night!!
Prefer my chips anyway but there's always smell so good!!!

The smell is gorgeous but your right are's taste better, at least you know ours taste better so you can enjoy the smell of theirs and the taste of yours :)

Back