Whats for tea tonight?

That looks lovely, is it that funny grain thing orzo or something? I bought a HUGE family sized packet of mushrooms today so was just thinking about doing a mushroom risotto tomorrow...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's pearl barley! Really tasty. Made a thread on the recipe forum with the recipe and everything :)

i had butternut squash chips, salad (tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber and spring onions) and ginger, lemon and chilli quorn fillets (think and hope they are free)
also had 2 tbsp of extra light mayo and added some garlic into it (1Syn)
was lovely :)

ForumRunner_20121201_221451.png

I shall be having roast chicken, stuffed with shallots, rosemary and garlic, cooked in Fry Light with a small amount of olive oil, roast spuds cooked in with the chicken, broccoli, sprouts, carrots, leeks, peas, a Yorkshire pudding and gravy :D

Hubby home tonight, so going to attempt rump steak, sw wedges or chips in the actifry, lots of roast veg and a schwartz garlic, mushroom & cream sauce mix (4.5 syns the packet) with milk (hea). I say attempt as he's the cook in our house :) and unless it goes in the slow cooker or with a m/w jacket spud, I am lost!!

Roast chicken smothered in pepper, thyme, oregano and lemon. With roast potatoes and roast carrots, onions and sweet potato, steamed leeks and green beans and gravy. Lots of gravy. This will be my reward for doing an epic amount of cleaning this morning!

I'm having a hungry day think its cos I'm bored! Looking forward to my tea diet coke chicken, aunt Bessie's carrot and swede mash, and steamed veg mmm can't wait!!

Stew that's been cooking for 4 hours, roast veg and syn free cheesy scones! (Doubling up as dumplings lol) x

Attachments

• image-4121040414.jpg
    image-4121040414.jpg
    613.1 KB · Views: 108
I had pasta and sauce again!!!! Why do I do it lol tried to superfree it with a salad lettuce cucumber and tomatoes and spring onions... only had 5.5 syns worth of marg aswell (Better than 9) Mon tomo therefore will have a proper meal hehe x

Back