Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade syn-free chow mein! Tastes exactly like the real thing too....will be one of my faves from now on I think!!!! X x x

Attachments

• image-2877324010.jpg
    image-2877324010.jpg
    620.2 KB · Views: 118
Medium egg noodles
Light soy sauce
Onions x 2
Beansprouts
White pepper
Frylight
Chicken (I used quorn fillets sliced as its cheaper!)

Brown off the onions in Frylight, a splash of light soy sauce and white pepper to taste whilst boiling the noodles in a separate pan. Once the onions are browned and tasty, add the chicken pieces and the beansprouts and a splash more soy sauce, by which point the noodles should be ready so fold through the rest of the saucey stuffs and add a bit more white pepper if needs be as I found this really gives it the chow neon taste!! I also cooked mine for a while longer once I'd folded in the noodles to cook the noodles in the soy for a minute or two!! It was so good, so tasty and so cheap!! X

Last night was an all you can eat Chinese buffet- it was the best I've ever had! Tonight roast chicken with lots of veggies, roast potatoes and a Yorkshire pud :)

Cottage pie and steamed veg.

After watching Man Vs Food on Dave, with the guy consuming a 3lb roll of german sausage, I decided to cook some cumberland sausage and bubble and squeak.

After watching Man Vs Food on Dave, with the guy consuming a 3lb roll of german sausage, I decided to cook some cumberland sausage and bubble and squeak.

Adam Richman seriously needs to get his ass on slimming world!! Poor guy is going to have a heart attack before he's 40!!

Beefburger w/ chilli cheese fries & dollop of 0% Greek yoghurt

ForumRunner_20121209_200002.png

Back