Whats for tea tonight?

Im having turkey with mexican spices, rice, brocolli and fine beans.

SW lemon chicken with egg fried rice :)

Do you have recipe for the lemon chicken? Thanks
It's in the October issue of the SW magazine:

Lemon chicken with fried rice

Serves 4

225g dried long-grain rice
Fry Light
600g skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
bunch of asparagus, cut into thirds
200g green beans, halved
6 spring onions, thinly sliced
350ml vegetable stock
juice and finely grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
1 egg yolk, plus 2 eggs beaten
2 tsp sweetener
100g frozen peas, defrosted

1. Cook the rice, then drain and it to one side.
2. Spray a wok or large frying pan with Fry Light, when hot add chicken and stir fry for 5-7 mins until golden and cooked through. Transfer to plate, cover and set aside.
3. Using same wok, spray more Fry Light then stir fry the asparagus, beans and 2/3 of the spring onions for 2 mins. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 2-3 mins, or until veggies are tender.
4. Return the chicken to the pan, add the lemon juice and heat through. Scoop the chicken and veggies into a warmed bowl with a slotted spoon, reserving the cooking liquid.
5. Whisk the egg yolk into a bowl. Gradually whisk in the liquid from the wok and the sweetener, then returnit to the wok and cook gently for 2-3 mins until thickened. Pour the sauce over the chicken and veggies, sprinkle with lemon zest, cover and keep warm.
6. Using a separate wok/pan, spray with Fry Light, when to pour in the beaten eggs and cook for 3-4 mins until the omelette is almost set and just turning golden, then transfer to a plate. Roll up, cut into thin coiled strips, then cover and set aside.
7. Spray wok with more Fry Light, add peas, remaining spring onions and the rice and cook for 1-2 mins. Divide the lemon chicken and rice between 4 bowls. Top the rice with the egg strips and serve.

It's free on EE, and although its a little complex to cook, it's delicious!!! X

I m having cowboy burgers, with Hex cheese and the onion chutney i just made from the recipe section here, with mushrooms and onions some salad yummy!!! and total zero with sweetner and chopped apple for pud yummy x

i hope so lol i made them once b4 and forgot the tomato puree they were so dry!! But i remembered all the ingerdients this time:) i m looking forward to them i might even have a bit bacon on top yummy xx

Diet coke chicken! I have only made it once before and it is the first time my boyfriend has tried it. Fingers crossed!

Pitiful tea of baked beans and bacon tonight haha! Feeling sorry for myself, not v well and still not much appetite...and no syns left...do have hex a to get some cheese on my beans though woop woop!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks.

We had Lamb Tagine (also a SW mag recipe). It was yum!

ForumRunner_20121210_204337.png

Chicken (quorn) & veg (onion, baby corn, sugarsnap peas and tenderstem broccoli) chow mein.....syn free and exactly what I needed after last nights buffet disaster! X x p.s. please ignore the false eyelash to the right, can you tell I got in very drunk last night and am yet to clear them away? Yak!! X

Attachments

• image-258179493.jpg
    image-258179493.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 112
Back