Whats for tea tonight?

Stuffed mushrooms, Brussels, cabbage and roast sweet potato.

image-3325524480.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

Fish from the chippy (no chips!), being syn free all day, and got news today I will be getting my gallbladder removal surgery on tuesday. This might be the last time i can eat something so fatty without needing to rush to the toilet soon after...

It's my work's Christmas meal tonight! We're going to a gorgeous little italian just over the road. My choices aren't SW friendly in the slightest, but it's Christmas! It's only once a year and I want to enjoy myself :)

I'm having. . .
Starter - Pan fried black pudding with pancetta and diane sauce
Main - Pan fried chicken breast with garlic mushroom & thyme cream sauce served with chunky chips
Dessert - Tiramisu

Yummy! I can't wait.

Two stuffed peppers topped with Cheese. Onions, Mushrooms and Carrot Chips :)

steak with fried mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and courgettes..... can't decide whether to have chips and call it EE or have more veg or salad and go red

This was blooming lovely the Asda delivery man said it smelt amazing, daughter licked her plate and son said his birthday had been tasty!

Sounds fantastic, please post the recipe.

This was blooming lovely the Asda delivery man said it smelt amazing, daughter licked her plate and son said his birthday had been tasty!

sounds lovely, I'd like a recipe too please, sounds good for these cold nights :)

steak with fried mushrooms, onions, tomatoes and courgettes..... can't decide whether to have chips and call it EE or have more veg or salad and go red

went for loads of veg (added sprouts, brocolli, carrots and leeks) had laughing cow extra light blue cheese on the steak and sprouts :)

So I'm now enjoying a nice milky Christmas coffee and looking forward to my hifi bar later as my extra HEX's

Bad day at work for both of us so we are having an Indian takeaway :) going to be good though, although not quite sure what I'm gonna order yet :)

I had a whole packet of sweet chilli chicken (½syn), homemade potato and egg salad with lighter than light mayo (1syn), cucumber and cherry tomatoes

Indian takeaway:
Chicken dhansak, plain rice and a poppadum, all for 10.5 Syns :)

Homemade pork gyros using a warburtons squarish wrap. I'm doing a maintainers tweak and having it as my HEXb but it would probably work in a pitta too.

Not the best pic but it was lovely! Even stuck some SW chips in there too.

ForumRunner_20121214_212735.png

I'm craving cauliflower, so I had steamed cauliflower with hexb Kerry low low spread stirred through. Sweet potato wedges Airfried ( omg) it was simple, filling and delicous.

Back