Whats for tea tonight?

Lambs liver and onion on a bed of spinach sprinkled with Tabasco chipotle

image-3402178824.jpg

Steak and shallot pie (adapted from a SW recipe of steak and mushroom pie), peas, broccoli and mash (using rest of milk HEXA allowance :))

Smash chicken and stuffed skins (heB cheese) ee day
image-512836194.jpg

Pea shoots and lambs lettuce with field mushrooms, 1 syn sausages, roast sweet potato and as it's Xmas I put real garlic butter on my mushrooms. It's divine.

Real garlic butter, oh you little tinker you!!! We are having lamb shank in the slow cooker with red wine sauce,pots,carrots, and peas. Mmmm cant wait, so hungry now. :)

Real garlic butter, oh you little tinker you!!! We are having lamb shank in the slow cooker with red wine sauce,pots,carrots, and peas. Mmmm cant wait, so hungry now. :)
Droool .... I love lamb shanks.

Mushroom chow mein from the takeaway - why not! I have enough syns left so I'm going for it ;)

Droool .... I love lamb shanks.

They were sooooo nice. Its a recipe I downloaded pre S W but thought well what the heck, Christmas Eve n all that, so pushed the boat out. Actually the syns wouldnt be too bad as I fried off the meat in fry light instead of oil and omitted the brown sugar. It didnt need anything sweet anyway. It was only 200ml of red wine between us, and 2 level tbsp of cornflour. So not too bad for a bob on gorgeous meal. :)

Lovely Boxing Day tea
image-1642308125.jpg

Going to make a SW curry with our leftover lamb :)

Back