Whats for tea tonight?

Chicken and veg casserole bubbling gently away in the slow cooker. Mmmmm.

Home-made herby carrot and potato soup with cheese toasties (hexA and hexB)
some grapes and ff vanilla yoghurt for pudding
A packet of pomme bears (5 syns) and an apple for snacks :)

Grilled ribeye steak, roasted ramiro pepper, garlic mushrooms, salad and blue cheese dressing sprinkled with crumbled stilton.

Made some burgers and had them wiv loadsa salad in small wholemeal rolls (heb) and cheese (hea) xx

Had a pasta bolognaise made with extra lean mince, passatta, onions, mushrooms and red pepper. Very yummy and enough left to take for lunch tomorow.

Lamb tagine with rice. Smells yummy still have another hour to wait for it to finish though :-(

image.jpg

This was sooooo yummy and gorgeous.
CARROT AND SWEET POTATO SOUP (recipe on my diary thread) :)

My daughter will only eat jarred bolognese sauce-homemade doesn't cut it for her. anyone got any ideas as this would be a staple in our house. (I can't eat jarred bolognese at all-makes me sick) :confused:

LindsayR1982 said:
My daughter will only eat jarred bolognese sauce-homemade doesn't cut it for her. anyone got any ideas as this would be a staple in our house. (I can't eat jarred bolognese at all-makes me sick) :confused:

Could you play around with a homemade SW sauce to get it to your daughters taste?

Sculls said:
Could you play around with a homemade SW sauce to get it to your daughters taste?

Otherwise a batch of each and freeze some portions!?

Cheesy burgers, coleslaw, chips.
737229_10152362770485386_1305103985_o.jpg

Had my main meal in a Thai restaurant this afty so just had a bowl of veg soup and am now having 2 mini baby bel as my hex a XX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back