Whats for tea tonight?

Vintage...can i ask how you did the hunters chicken? looks fab and my other half loves it (well...the one you get in the chilled aisle in asda lol)
i never have it cos i'm always "trying to be good" but if it's do-able for me starting SW on monday then i'll be happy :)
had a wee look at your recipe book but didnt see it...x

Throwing a bit of everything in a pan and hoping rr the best 2nite, pasta, tomatoes herbs spices, mushrooms onions and bacon we shall c what happens haha xx

The cod does look really tasty :)

It was amazing I added left over mushrooms and celery to the sauce if I can figure out how I will post a picture.

I had pork chops with a bit of apple sauce and melted cheese, sw chips and veg. It was sooo yummy :)

I made the cheesy tuna pasta bake from the 'Comfort Foods' supplement that came with the recent magazine. Was very yummy indeed!

We had pasta with a tomato sauce with courgette, spinach, mushrooms and roasted red peppers. Also had brocoli and green beans. Was delicious, the kids had it too and they loved it!

image.jpg

I ended up making this for tea. It started off has 2 packets of low fat super-noodles and ended up more like a chow mein type thing. I added a veg stock some chopped leek and peppers and mixed beans and 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles stirred it all up and made sure the cheese was melted and stirred through properly and then scoffed it and it was amazing, it actually took me by surprised at how tasty and yummy it was and it was very,very filling :)

View attachment 73270

I ended up making this for tea. It started off has 2 packets of low fat super-noodles and ended up more like a chow mein type thing. I added a veg stock some chopped leek and peppers and mixed beans and 4 laughing cow blue cheese triangles stirred it all up and made sure the cheese was melted and stirred through properly and then scoffed it and it was amazing, it actually took me by surprised at how tasty and yummy it was and it was very,very filling :)

Looks gorgeous! think i'll be making this for tea tomorrow :)

How do you do your cauliflower cheese? Xx

Just frozen cauliflower boiled until cooked and add to oven dish with some grated cheese and 20 mins in oven or 5-10 under grill. I weigh out the cheese for healthy extra. To make it more creamy you can add a laughing cow extra light and reduce grated cheese proportionately.

I made the Chicken Chasseur from the recipe booklet with the current SW magazine. It was blooming gorgeous!! :)

Jo2982 said:
Sometimes I find they are the best meals.

Omg it tastes amazing, there was a couple of Tesco light choices sausages in the fridge so they r in there too yummy xx

Back