Whats for tea tonight?

Just frozen cauliflower boiled until cooked and add to oven dish with some grated cheese and 20 mins in oven or 5-10 under grill. I weigh out the cheese for healthy extra. To make it more creamy you can add a laughing cow extra light and reduce grated cheese proportionately.

Brilliant thanks! I love cauliflower cheese so will be giving this a go :)

DSC_0132.JPG

Tonights tea was scrummy and some wholemeal bread with it to use my syns as had none today

Was out for dinner at a Table Table restaurant- had chicken liver pâté to start (roughly about 10 syns, cant get an exact figure. And it wasn't that nice!) and for mains I and oven baked cod with lots of veggies and a tomato and caper sauce (allowing about 6 Syns for oil - so nice I want to make it at home!), I also had 2 7up free (free!!) and one small (175ml) glass of Chardonnay(6 Syns). Managed to resist pudding which is very good for a choc-a-holic like me!! Which works put roughly to 22 Syns, which is great as I was Flexi-synning and had allowed 30!

It was a broth recipe my mam used to make - soak some pulses overnight maybe about an egg cup full if your using a big pan ( mine is pressure cooker size). While they were soaking I cooked a gammon joint in the slow cooker overnight.

Next day chop up the gammon add to the pan with the pulses, carrots, leeks, potatoes, turnip, onions cover all this with enough cold water just to make sure it is all soaked and then boil on a medium heat until everything is soft. I had it tonight when id taken mine out I added dumplings to it for my son he loves them in broth and its so filling. x

A favourite of ours: Lemon Chicken with fried rice :)

Pizza made with squarish wrap and chips :) nom!

Oh has said he'd like me to make lasagne...so day three of lasagne for me (only had 1/2 portion yest), thank god it's only a hex A and zero syns!! Plenty super free in there too, so not to worry! Xx

Good old sausage and mash :) cauldron sausages with loads of mash spuds mashed up with pepper and fromage frais. Not decided whether to have beans with them yet or peas and gravy or might even do syn free curry sauce xx

Back