Whats for tea tonight?

I'm trying the 'pizza chicken' tonight, so the plan is to have a chicken breast and spread some tomatoe puree on the top and then top with onion, mushrooms, peppers and ham with a bit of cheese :) i'm going to serve it with SW chips and salad. Hope it tastes as nice as it looks x

I'm trying the 'pizza chicken' tonight, so the plan is to have a chicken breast and spread some tomatoe puree on the top and then top with onion, mushrooms, peppers and ham with a bit of cheese :) i'm going to serve it with SW chips and salad. Hope it tastes as nice as it looks x

Sound yummy!!!

em :)

We are having roast chicken, with roasted parsnips, potatoes, sweed, carrots, red onion and some runner beans and green beans on the side....might even treat myself to some good old gravy yum yum yum will hit the stop nicely :)

p.s same tomorrow too as a chicken will last us 2 meals :)

I have made some meatballs & a yummy easy tomato sauce with carrots, toms, onion, garlic herbs & spices all blended, so will go lush with the meatballs. Think I will have it with rice & maybe some steamed broccoli too :)

I don't know! Help! I have chicken thighs (with bone in) to cook and NO idea what to do with them!

I'm doing a chicken, broccoli, carrot, leek and onion bake!!!!
Layer them all in an oven proof dish, pour over some chicken stock and throw in the oven for 45 mins. I put some potatos in the oven too so am goin to do jacket potatoes with cheese (hea) with it.
Hope it's nice now!!!!!!

i had beef which has cooked slowly for hours today, boiled potatoes with the skins on, carrots and sprouts. oh and sw gravy (made with oxo) it was good :)
love all the ideas you get or dinners from here x

Cod fillet with boiled rice, peppers, corn on the cob & soy sauce...really enjoyed it too

Back