Whats for tea tonight?

pasta with roasted veg in a tom sauce.

Gammon, Actifry chips & salad :)

Carribean Pepperpot Stew and Rice from this months SW mag....

Ooooo I thought that looked fab, but I didn't have any jerk so I'm doing the beef and red wine casserole (it's smelling amazing at the min!) from the same mag!

Will u let me know what it's like as I'm dying to try it!

Medium Rare roast beef if it works, with sprouts, green beans and sweet potato chips. Mustard and gravy.

pizza topped chicken + roasted butternut squash
Plus extra veg

Last edited:
burger with bacon, cheese and sweet chilli sauce. With piri piri chips and onions. Was meant to have mushrooms but none left :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-4111397753.jpg
    image-4111397753.jpg
    690.3 KB · Views: 103
burger with bacon, cheese and sweet chilli sauce. With piri piri chips and onions. Was meant to have mushrooms but none left :(

That looks amazing! Can I ask how you make the burger? Mine come out nice, but never amazing xx

How do you make your piri piri chips?

Xx

That looks amazing! Can I ask how you make the burger? Mine come out nice, but never amazing xx

EL mince, red onion, soy sauce and aromat :) that's it! Sometimes I out a Babybel in the middle too xx

How do you make your piri piri chips?

Xx

Before I put them in the oven, I just put on some nandos piri piri chip sprinkle :) xx

I'm gonna try this, it sounds lovely. :)
Is this no syns then?

no its free, if you have the parmazan as your hxa choice, and if your doing a green day just have to have chicken as your hxb....as im doing EE it was all freeee !!!!
i had it with a large salad as my superfree

Back