Whats for tea tonight?

Pizza topped chicken, roast vegetables and piri piri chips :)

marshmellow1980 said:
That sounds fab! Is that recipe anywhere?

Hey! The harissa chicken is just chicken with paste (1/2 syn per tablespoon!).
Aparagus parmesan Fries are simple - roll asparagus in egg White, making sure all excess is off before rolling in grated parmesan. Bake it the oven for 20 mins, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
Leeks are sprayed with frylight, crushed garlic (and garlic granules for some real smell power!) are rubbed over and then griddled or roast for 20 mins too.
Yum! Xx

Hey! The harissa chicken is just chicken with paste (1/2 syn per tablespoon!).
Aparagus parmesan Fries are simple - roll asparagus in egg White, making sure all excess is off before rolling in grated parmesan. Bake it the oven for 20 mins, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
Leeks are sprayed with frylight, crushed garlic (and garlic granules for some real smell power!) are rubbed over and then griddled or roast for 20 mins too.
Yum! Xx

Sounds amazing, will def try that, thankyou xx

Quorn lasagne and Sw chips mmmmmmm x

Am making baked mozzarella (3.5) stuffed smoked haddock wrapped in parma ham (.5 per slice) with a delicious runny poached egg on top. Serving with homemade potato wedges, broccoli and green beans.....can't wait!! :eating:

Mum made a really lovely Rogan Josh for dinner (veggies and prawns) with rice mmm! 5 Syns for the sauce and 5 Syns for my portion of mini Poppadums, Mum didn't bat an eyelid when I got her scales out to weigh it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 84
A big bowl of homemade route veg soup, and my second Hex B wholemeal roll - YUM!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3097792231.jpg
    image-3097792231.jpg
    615.3 KB · Views: 65
Back