Whats for tea tonight?

image-2749764723.jpg

Diet coke chicken!!

Just made leek and potato soup!! Bloody gorgeous! With some bread for dipping xx

I have had 3 bgty Cumberland sausages, tomatoes, bacon, mushrooms and 3 boiled eggs and it was yum yum yummy :)

Attachments

• image-1830314770.jpg
    image-1830314770.jpg
    684.6 KB · Views: 109
pastagirl said:
Hi, no its not really sweet. Its just like normal ham really. Doesn't taste like sweet and sour. There's not a real strong taste from the diet coke. Just a subtle flavour which is nothing like diet coke actually lol. Hope that helps but it probably doesn't lol xx

Ah, thanks for that, yeah, it does help as I hate sweet & sour!! So now I feel safe to try it - ta

I'm going to be trying the cod with cherry tomato sauce and sautéed potatoes from this months magazine :)

Got the in-laws round for tea so I'm attempting bacon and cheese potato skins to start, spicy chicken drumsticks, sw wedges coleslaw and beans for main and then a sw trifle for dessert :) going to be yummy I hope :) all for a grand total of 2.5 syns xx

I'm having a Mexican night tonight! Quorn and vegetable fajita made with a WW Tortilla Wrap, Savoury Rice and some refried beans. Yummy :)

Back