Whats for tea tonight?

Had homemade egg fried rice and sweet chilli chicken :)

Last nights Paella

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 81
Garlic and herb roast chicken, roast peppers, courgette, onion and tomato and some kind of potato for my OH

Hi honey I made that tonight too, can I ask how you measure yours as in how much powder to water and what the syns are, I stupidly threw out the box and can't remember. X

It's 85g powder and 320ml cold water (for 2-3 serving), combine in a saucepan and whisk continuously until it thickens. I count the syns as 4 per 100ml of the finished sauce.

It was AMAZING! And we have leftovers for tonight :) only Syns was the chorizo, we followed the SW recipe and just added loads of seafood. OMFG my mouth is watering at the prospect of having it for dinner again today :)

Dougal1983 said:
It was AMAZING! And we have leftovers for tonight :) only Syns was the chorizo, we followed the SW recipe and just added loads of seafood. OMFG my mouth is watering at the prospect of having it for dinner again today :)

Paella is one of our regular Saturday night dinners....as are mussels, you had 'em both !!
Glad you enjoyed your anniversary meal

Leftovers too - wow

Paella is one of our regular Saturday night dinners....as are mussels, you had 'em both !!
Glad you enjoyed your anniversary meal

Leftovers too - wow
It will def be one of our regular Saturday night meals for now on! We love mussels, we cooked them in veg stock, leeks, celery, chilli and just ate them out of the pan with a bit of bread to soak up the juices :)
We like leftovers in this house- only 2 of us and we always follow the recipe exactly so often there is overs (unless we are really hungry- we have been known to eat a whole cottage pie that was meant for 4 between us!!) and I can't be bothered to cook today so even better :)

Thank you- we had a great anniversary evening and still got today as well (may as well drag it out hey?!) :)

Chilli Chicken with SW Chips, Snap Peas, Some Salad and a yoghurt

It will def be one of our regular Saturday night meals for now on! We love mussels, we cooked them in veg stock, leeks, celery, chilli and just ate them out of the pan with a bit of bread to soak up the juices :)
We like leftovers in this house- only 2 of us and we always follow the recipe exactly so often there is overs (unless we are really hungry- we have been known to eat a whole cottage pie that was meant for 4 between us!!) and I can't be bothered to cook today so even better :)

Thank you- we had a great anniversary evening and still got today as well (may as well drag it out hey?!) :)

Glad you had a lovely evening and enjoy today :)

we're having lamb with roast butternut squash (boyfriend is having potatoes but I'm having a red day), steamed carrots and brocolli and syn free onion gravy.

Prawn stir fry for me tonight. Veggies cooked in soy sauce, Chinese 5 spice and a bit of sweet chilli dip with rice!

Some Thai crackers as well - 6 syns for half the bag!

Perfect!!

Decided to have a roast instead, can't beat a roast on a snowy day :)

Mine is too, might have to try and make this tonight!

Emb77 said:
Mmmmm that chicken looks deeelish. Recipe plz x

Hi Emb, there is a sticky in the recipe thread for KFC chicken Hun, well worth reading through and choosing if you want to do it with breadcrumbs or smash.

I opted for smash with spices and double dipped (coat of egg, coat of smash and repeat). Didn't have bovril that they say to use so I used a tsp of harrisa paste mixed with the egg as I like spicy foods.

It's really nice and well worth it. If you can't find just shout and I'll jump on the computer to grab the link for you xx

Back