Whats for tea tonight?

It's 85g powder and 320ml cold water (for 2-3 serving), combine in a saucepan and whisk continuously until it thickens. I count the syns as 4 per 100ml of the finished sauce.

Thank you x

Could you let me have the recipe and sun value for the cabanara ( not sure on spelling) pls
It was spaghetti, 2 eggs and 1 egg yolk and a hex of parmesan cheese and bacon.
cook spaghetti till nearly done, cook bacon till crisp and then coat them in the egg and parmesan.
I might add some garlic and mushrooms next time too x

*Emsie* said:
cook spaghetti till nearly done, cook bacon till crisp and then coat them in the egg and parmesan.

Exactly how I done it last week and it's amazing!! I added mushrooms and red onion and it really made it xx

*Emsie* said:

Does this recipe make 2 servings? Sounds lovely!!

Cajun chicken, spicy wedges and salad!

Tonight we are going to the cinema and will either be having frankie n bennys or nandos before the film. It will be weird not having popcorn at the cinema but I don't have the syns for it but I'm not too fussed if I get a good fill of food before anyway
I don't know what would be better the chicken, bacon and pepperoni penne in a tomato sauce at f&b or butterfly chicken & spicy rice at nandos?

Beef stew mash (will syn the butter) lots of veg, its cooking away now.... Smells lovely

Tonight we are going to the cinema and will either be having frankie n bennys or nandos before the film. It will be weird not having popcorn at the cinema but I don't have the syns for it but I'm not too fussed if I get a good fill of food before anyway
I don't know what would be better the chicken, bacon and pepperoni penne in a tomato sauce at f&b or butterfly chicken & spicy rice at nandos?

Dunno about f&b but butterfly chicken is 3.5 and spicy rice is 2.5, have the salad too and you'll get your superfree xx

Dunno about f&b but butterfly chicken is 3.5 and spicy rice is 2.5, have the salad too and you'll get your superfree xx

Thanks fir the info. I had salad there before n I thought it was a bit plain and nothing much to it.
Might opt for the corn on the cob if we go there but the hubby is taking ages to get his arse ready n seeing as film is at 4.15 guessing were not going to have good before the pics afterall which means I'm gonna be starving when we get there

Back