Cottage pie!

Quorn Keralan and vegetable rice :) x

image.jpg

Cottage pie with lots of veggies and there's leftovers for a midnight snack :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 80
Pork steak (fat removed), roast potato, cabbage, carrots, broccoli and gravy (2.5 syns)

I had lasagna (2 syns) with leeks, carrot and cauliflower followed by chocolate raspberry roll (2 syns) and blueberries. Was yummy

Just had LM red onion and rosemary sausages with a load of stir fried veg ( fry light of course!) Now, I love meat and could never be a vegetarian but thought I'd try the sausages. Verdict ...... I loved them and certainly will be having again!!!

I had Roast pepper soup
1 grilled Pork chop steamed sprouts & carrot

feel pleasantly full
was at weighin tonight stayed the same got off lightly so I am on track as of tonight
Biscuits all finished !!

Lisa your meal looks gorgeous hun have you got the recipe please x

Frylight meat, fish, chunks of vegetables or Quorn pieces for about 5 minutes then add a Keralan spice mix (a small packet of all the dried herbs and spices needed for the keralan which is on offer at 50p in Asda at the moment) stir through for 1 minute. Add a 400g of chopped tinned tomatoes and 50g of quark with 1 tblsp of sweetener sugar mixed with a little skimmed milk (this is in place of the coconut milk the recipe asks for). Add chopped onion or pepper and simmer on a very low heat for 20 minutes adding a quarter pint of water half way through. It's quite spicy so tweak it with a little fat free natural yogurt to your own taste :) let me know how it was :) xx

I think id have to dilute it a lot lol spices kill my IBS - could I use all meat or does it have to have fish? If it has too then i think id have to use prawns as not a massive fish lover x

Back