Whats for tea tonight?

Home made turkey burgers with savory rice and broccoli, syn free = yummy!

Comfort food for me - nume sausages, boiled potatoes and beans :) and a bit d cheddar for my hex!

Nando's Lemon & herb piri piri chicken & cheese on top, boiled potatoes in chicken stock. Corn on cob;. (naughty tonight with no SF but 1 night off this week wont hurt! plus i didnt have any in lol)
774630_10152427094295386_901022706_o.jpg

i have had a lovely salad............... so rock and roll

Hey hun
Please can I have the recipe for jerk chicken?xxx

Hi there,

its nothing clever I'm afraid. I bought jerk seasoning last time I was in Jamaica, and I just use that dry prior to cooking, or alternatively add it to a stock. Sorry I can't offer a better recipe than that! I love it though!

Last edited:
Steak, roasted butternut squash, and garlicky courgette and mushrooms. Delish. Though I was naughty and didn't remove the fat from the steak. And it was gooooood.

DSC_0138.JPG Slow cooked gammon, sweet potato and turnip chips in frylight, then slow cooked leeks broccoli and carrots done in a dish in the oven

Thanks Dougal - ive never tried chipping turnip before so thought why not give it a go lol - I sprinkled with italian herbs they were lush

I'm tempted to do sweet potato chips one night, what are they like?

I love them they dont take long either depending how thick you cut them I often make them just for a snack if peckish and have them on their own

Back