Whats for tea tonight?

I'm thinking possibly having a green day today.

I had weetabix for breakfast n thinking of pizza made with either weight watchers wrap or smash for the base for my dinner

Round MIL for dinner, should be a roast- most likely beef and she's on SW too, so it's done in Fry Light so no Syns apart from the gravy and if I have a Yorkshire pud.
Only annoying part is she has brought an apple crumble and custard for pudding! Argh! It's my favourite pudding and it will be an M&S one (wow!) but I've got to be strong and say no!
She shouldn't have any either but she will and she won't count it either. (The reason she's been on SW for so long and keeps putting weight back on after a good run of losing!)
Found out MIL is doing fresh fruit for me and her :) so we can keep within our Syns :)

lasagne with lots of salad although struggling to find ex lean beef :(

lasagne with lots of salad although struggling to find ex lean beef :(
Tesco sell it, 3 x 500g packs for £10. Waitrose sell it as well, £4.09 for a 450g pack.

Szechuan chicken, seaweed and rice. 4 syns for the whole thing but hopefully it'll be worth it!

I had some of the chilli I made yesterday. We're off to pics again today so wanted to make sure I was full so I didn't get any sweets.
For pudding I had caramel snack a jack with sliced banana n toffee muller light. I'm full now :)

Ooh thanks Texty.. I actually have Italian herbs! Do they take the same amount of time? I normally put chips in the microwave first for 8-10 mins to dry them out? Xx

Back