Whats for tea tonight?

Mince with loads of onion and mushrooms, tatties and lovely green beans xx Bought myself a small portion plate too so that has halved my portion sizes. Its amazing I fill it like I would our normal dinner plates and I feel full when I am done!

Hi hunni I cant take the credit unfortunately - it was Natmoo's recipe for the Korma.(Lush) I had plain boiled rice with it then made a yogurt, mint and cucumber dip, with 1 pot 0% ff yogurt, chopped cucumber and mint all mixed together sometimes i add a little lemon juice too.

The recipe for the Korma:

You need: 1 large onion, chicken breasts, any spices you fancy ( I used mild curry power, garlic powder, ginger and black pepper), chicken oxo cube, and 2 greek coconut muller lights! So fry chicken and onions in fry light until brown, add spices and oxo cube with a little water to stop burning! Heat for a while then stir in muller yogurts, simmer for 5-10 minutes then serve with rice!

Thanks x just 1 syn??

Chickpea and veggie dupiaza :)

Attachments

• image-54103952.jpg
    image-54103952.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 78
bet it does a few meals too - the beans will bulk it out?
i was going to just try it myself with tinned toms and kidney beans but didnt know if it would be bland. i'm gonna give this a try soon i think. thanks again x

Hi Missk I hope you don't mind me jumping in? I thought I'd add my recipe to the mix as I use tinned toms and chilli beans (kidney beans tinned in a chilli sauce). Anyways here is the recipe.

Serves 2

Ingredients

250g Extra Lean Beef Mince
1 Red Onion, sliced
1 Red Repper, sliced
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
1/2 Red Chilli, finely chopped
1 tin of tinned Kidney beans in chilli sauce (normally packaged as Chilli Beans)
1 tin of chopped Tomatoes
1/2 tsp Malt Vinegar
1/2 tsp granulated Sweetener
2 heaped tsp Bisto original gravy granules (0.5 syns per tsp)
1/2 tsp hot Chilli powder (or to taste)
Salt & Black Pepper
Frylight

Method
1. Spray a frying pan with frylight and fry the mince until brown. Transfer to a large saucepan.
2. Respray the frying pan with frylight and fry the onion and pepper until soft. Add the chopped chilli and garlic and fry for 1 minute. Transfer to the saucepan.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally.
4. Simmer for 2 hours if you have the time, but an hour should do if you can't wait. Serve with boiled rice or a jacket potato.

Last edited:
Cauliflower and cheese bake, recipe from the SW website. Just two and a half syns per portion, recipe serves two, might just eat the lot! :D

Tuna Salad Baked Potato :)

CURRY NIGHT woohoo!

Am making:
toor daal
butternut squash, lentil and spinach curry
possibly some bombay potatos (baked in the oven to reduce and concentrate the flavour)
basmati rice
and some microwave poppadoms (need to find syns for these though!)

Is going to be delicious and I'm excited as curry is what I am best at cooking and I ain't cooked a big one in a long while :)

Mon had sw chips egg n beans green day
Tues had mixed fish n prawn pie with swede topping instead of mash
Tonight sw chilli n rice loads of hiddrn superfree in it lol followed by a full pineapple as going past its best!

half way through making some pulled pork for tonights tea! lets hope it works out ok :)

xx

Back