Whats for tea tonight?

Skinny Texas Cheese Fries for me x

We were going to have mushy bean curry with chicken but decided on recipe someone mentioned on here... chicken, philly, pasta and lemon.. got loads of lemons to use up.. my fav is chicken/lemon risotto but hubby cant eat rice.

there are so many recipes and good ideas on here I dream of what to cook up for the next day... I dont think we have had the same meal twice in a month now.:thankyou: to everyone!

Wow! That looks amazing!!! I presume you made the burgers yourself??
Is there many syns in the whole dinner?

Only syns are the sauces. Burger was made with extra lean mince, roll was HEXb and cheese HEXa!

Chicken chasseur (with carrotts, mushrooms and onions) served with mash and string beans and then some raspberries and strawberries with Activia vanilla yogurt. And a couple of vodka and slimlines I think seeing as it's Friday! :)

Lamb rogan josh with brown rice...def one of my faves

Chicken stir fry tonight, for one since my partners ditching me for a weekend away with the guys :( was going to make my own sauce but just going to buy a blue dragon schezuan (6 syns) and serve with wi noodles x

Going to make up a slimming world crustless quiche!! With bacon, spring onion, yellow pepper and tomato!! Going to cook it up and keep it in the fridge to munch on throughout the night as i am havin a few brandys and diet coke(synned of course) so as to keep me away from the dreaded alchohol munchies lol!! Xx

Cauliflower and brocolli soup followed by Fat free yogurt and blue berries.

GetAttachment.jpg

wholemeal roll with salad, an extra lean steak mince burger topped with cheese and "fried" onions, sw chips, sw coleslaw and salad.
roll and cheese both HE's and coleslaw, onions and salad all packed with superfree - was yummy and well worth hanging on to my HE's all day for!

1 syn chicken korma with rice. And muller light cheese cake for pud 1 syn. Cant wait xxx

Back