Whats for tea tonight?

Thanks, it was really nice, i love SW chips!

SW chilli made wif LOADS of mixed peppers served with skin-on potato wedges, roasted sweet potato n butternut squash all covered in a HEA of grated mature cheddar cheese! :drool: It was AMAZIN tho I say so myself! lol! :D

It takes time to get your head around. Don't beat yourself up about it - I bet you still ate better today than you did before you started SW?

The way I think of it is like learning a language. It starts out a bit hard - you have to prepare and you have to research. And if you were learning a language you wouldn't beat yourself up if you weren't fluent the first week! But as the weeks pass it gets easier and becomes second nature and you don't have to think about it as much. But even those that have been on the plan for months or years are always learning new things and making changes and improvements.

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I lost 5lbs at my first weigh in tonight, over the moon :) xx

Quorn and vegetable pasta bake topped with cheese :drool:

I've made a veg chilli although I added a little too much sweetener to it and it's a tad too sweet now! I've loads left too! Oops!

Cook another one and add it to this one - or bulk it out with more beans/veg and more spices and tomatos?

Back