Whats for tea tonight?

Id be too excited to eat lol - Nah I wouldnt id still eat haha

I had carvery for lunch, but have some beef in the slow cooker as OH and Son still want a dinner making as they only had sarnies while I was out with sis. I really dont fancy another dinner - but dont know what to have instead

thanks I use linda mccartney rosemary and red onion sausages mixed with weight watchers sausages and an egg to make sausage meat stuffing but the lm sausages can be expensive to buy x

The stuffing is 15p a pack and then the cost of one normal sausage... Won't break the bank seeing as the stuffing mix makes 3 portions going by my calcs.

Tesco light choice sausages - £2.15, 8 per pack, 27p per sausage
Stuffing 15p, 5p per third of pack.
32p for the whole lot or 16p per person! Can't argue with that for value!! Xx

Was supposed to be roast beef!! But forgot to take it out freezer to defrost!! So having roast gammon instead , roast potatoes, asparagus, gravy and a small yorkshire pudding!! Xx

Roast Chicken, SW roasties, carrots, celeriac, parsnips, BNS and a little gravy. Mullerlight and fresh fruit salad! totally stuffed :) x

No roast dinner for me this Sunday :( But am making some SW burgers in pitta breads with SW onion rings and oodles of peppery rocket, red onion and tomato salad.

I've no idea what I'm having I fell off plan big time so I decided that I will let today go and will be having a take away with the hubby but tomorrow I'll be starting success express.
I think I deserve to have something yummy n exactly what I want before I go on a super free food mission

Nom nom nom was lush!

Attachments

• 2013-02-10 17.48.56.jpg
    2013-02-10 17.48.56.jpg
    712 KB · Views: 102
  • 2013-02-10 17.50.39.jpg
    2013-02-10 17.50.39.jpg
    874.2 KB · Views: 105
Sticky chicken! Simple and quick x

Sunday = one thing in our house...................Big Fat Chicken Roast!

Chicken with mashed potato (HEa milk) carrot & swede mash, roasted carrots parsnips & red onions (fry light) broccoli & sugar snap peas with synned gravy - nom nom!

We had roast Turkey breast with boiled baby potatoes, pickled cabbage, pickled onions, beetroot and a big salad!
Very tasty!!
Oh, and a white wine spritzer to wash it all down!
Yum :)

I have no idea with tonight's meal. No point asking hubby, he just shrugs and says "I dunno, what do YOU want?" lol!
I had a gorge lunch though, it was pan fried garlic shrimp with onions and soy sauce, broccoli, mixed veg and rice. So easy and syn free. Can't beat that now lol. It will probably be SW spag bol tonight bulked up with lots of veg.

Nothing - I used my calories on cinema treats! :-/

Nothing - I used my calories on cinema treats! :-/

Slimming World isn't about counting calories hun. If you've had all your syns for today - or all your syns for the week today! - just draw a line under it and start fresh.

Sorry, calories = syns in my head - I've not been doing sw for long! It was my daughters birthday, I forgot til I was already crunching through mouthful number (goodness knows)

Theres so many things u can have for ur tea syn free just cos uve blown ur syn allowance doesnt mean no more eating lol thats what ur free n superfree food is for!

Back