Whats for tea tonight?

I had a salad - it's just what I fancied after a couple of evenings of big meals. Organic pea shoots, rocket, raspberries and blueberries topped with a slice of ham cut into strips and a small chunk of wensleydale. Enjoyed every bit of it. Going to have Tulsi tea now as have heard it's great for winding down before bed.

Lamb mince and butternut squash stew (delish!!!) with roasties, roasted parsnips and green beans :)

Attachments

• image-4197656422.jpg
    image-4197656422.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 118
Nothing - I used my calories on cinema treats! :-/

Still eat Hun. You get 105 a week. Have something using free and super free foods only. You don't need to starve just cos you used syns.

Just so you know boots do a bag of salted popcorn and its less than 5 syns and lush so you could always get one of those to take next time.

You've got to remember slimming world is a life change and in life there's going to be birthdays , weddings, special occasions etc where you are gonna be naughty x

Spaghetti Bolognese :)

Penne pasta with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, peas, with Philly light cheese sauce. Followed by fruit and yoghurt. :)

Fanta Chicken and Rice..will be my first time doing it..hmm!

Roast beef dinner that was supposed to be for last nights dinner but wasnt defrosted!! I can hear those aunt bessie ladies in my head "roast beef on a monday" lol!! Xx

Penne pasta with bacon, mushrooms, peppers, peas, with Philly light cheese sauce. Followed by fruit and yoghurt. :)

My books are quite out of date, and can't remember whether I can have Philly as a HEX, if so I'll definitely be using it as a sauce instead of synning it. Can you tell me how you do your cheese sauce please. I made one the other day with Philly, garlic and chicken stock. It was really good but always n the look out for good alternatives :D

Thanks, Mosh X

Back