Whats for tea tonight?

Love b&ms too ha ha. And asda living is great for plates etc too but not as nice as yours lol!!

I haven't tried the spring rolls yet but as far as i know....boil the lasagna sheets until soft and leave to cool slightly. Meanwhile make up stirfry with soy sauce etc. Cut sheets in half and put ibm mixture, fold over and put a cocktail stick to hold. Oven tray with fry light for 20-25 mins at 180/190?!

Im going to make mine a bit different than that. Im going to use rice and chicken in them. Boiled rice and Iceland chicken tikka with onions and peppers and soy sauce. Makes a lovely chicken fried rice and think it would be sooo good in a crispy shell lol.

Sorry for the long post lol xx

they sound lovely

steak, cheesy chips and fried veg tonight :)

Last edited:
Chinese chicken and peppered chicken coz I can't make my mind up with Chinese rice and lots of veg xx

I'm making SW Chicken Parmo for tea tonight, with loads of roasted veggies. Yum! :)

Going to have Chicken with cheese, bbq sauce and bacon with SW roast potatoes and some broccoli and carrots. 8.5 Syns but they're my only syns for the day so not bad :)

I put some chicken fillets in the slow cooker this morning with a stockpot and ill be having frozen Veg and yesterdays leftover rice (egg fried) with that. And my butchers does pepper sauce sw style and its 2.5 for huge carton so prob 1/2 syn for that. So quick and easy when i get home! Yay x

Pulled pork and bns chips

chilli and wholewheat pitta bread :D

Nice 3 course meal for me & hubby :)

starter - Asparagus wrapped in parma ham

main - Mixed grill, (gammon or pork with steak, chicken, sausage, sw chips, salad, homemade coleslaw)

dessert - fluffy choc mousse for me & cheesecake for hubby,, Also making some chocolate cookies in hearts + will work syns out so can have one too :)

Prawn curry! :D

image-1429041936.jpg

Here's my curry & rice from last night - got loads left too so will have this for dinner again tonight as me & hubby are out for valentines tomorrow night "0)

Back