Whats for tea tonight?

help !!!! I keep reading 'taco tray' on here. Now I've heard of a taco shell !!!!! But what's a taco tray ? X

Lol its like a shell only its a tray...its smaller and u get a box of 12 in tesco or asda etc. They r 2 syns each! Think they r Mexican discovery. They r dear for a box but last ages as i only use 1-2 each time x

chicken stuffed with triangle and wrapped in ham, peas, sweet pot and regular pot chips sw style
frozen cherries and yoghurts

Home-made Quorn 'hamburger' with mashed swede, cabbage and peas, accompanied by 12 syns-worth of dry white wine, as it's Valentine's day.

:candledinner:

image-4066596846.jpg

Hope that pic works - chicken breast wrapped in bacon with heA cheese and BBQ sauce loads of veg and jacket potato, lush

Steak, potato wedges, sprouts and sugar snap peas.

Syn free prawn curry and rice!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-284370870.jpg
    image-284370870.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 129
Your curry looks lovely Joanne is the Miss Peri's recipe? I bet it tastes lush too

Yep, based it off her recipe. So good!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had skinless and boneless white fish, boiled rice and mushy peas. Was very delicious.

IMG_1956.jpg

This was going to be for tea tonight, but it will do for tomorrow instead... About 16 ounce of sirloin steak..

Home-made Quorn 'hamburger' with mashed swede, cabbage and peas, accompanied by 12 syns-worth of dry white wine, as it's Valentine's day.

:candledinner:

How did you make the burgers?

I'm having quorn chilli with wedges tonight :) yumyum all topped with cheese.

Going to a chinese buffet tonight as a late valentines dinnet, have saved up my syns all week for this and the next couple of days worth!! Its a fab chinese with loads of lovely fresh meat and seafood in light sauces which i love!! And i will stick to boiled rice and noodles!! Its the chocolate fountain i will have ro worry bout afters lol!! I suppose if i have it with fresh fruit it wont be too bad, (me hopes anyways) So just gonna munch on fruit all day and have a salad for my lunch so as not to jeapordise my weight loss to much this week xx

I'm having Quorn chilli topped with cheese (A) and served with potato wedges :)

Going to a chinese buffet tonight as a late valentines dinnet, have saved up my syns all week for this and the next couple of days worth!! Its a fab chinese with loads of lovely fresh meat and seafood in light sauces which i love!! And i will stick to boiled rice and noodles!! Its the chocolate fountain i will have ro worry bout afters lol!! I suppose if i have it with fresh fruit it wont be too bad, (me hopes anyways) So just gonna munch on fruit all day and have a salad for my lunch so as not to jeapordise my weight loss to much this week xx

Sounds amazing lol. I think you're doing it the right way. Enjoy xx

2 grilled mackrel fillets with chilli tomatoes, butter beans and spinach (10.5 ww discovery points)

Back