Whats for tea tonight?

Red day for us too. Tescos brisket in ale gravy (free) with carrots and spuds for me. The same for hubby only he will be having rustic veg ie butternut squash,onion,courgette,mushrooms,peppers,carrots. I dont like veg mixed!!! There is always one ha ha! By the way, the brisket is just so nice and tender. Its frozen and you just put it in the oven for 1.5 hrs, gorgeous :)

WW Sausages (0.5 syns each) so I might have 4.... mashed potatoes, peas, carrots,spring cabbage and gravy. Cant wait!!

Out for big sis 50th have not decided yet
Steak is 90% unless I have a weak moment !!

Marinated pork loins with egg fried rice and stir fried veg. Nom! :drool:

Well it is Chilli Beef and noodles for me with sir fry veg. All free on extra easy. Taking it to a friends house instead of ordering in with the rest of the lads.

How do you make your sticky chicken hun? Xx

Hey ya,

I found it on SW website

Serves: 4
Prep time:
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
· Green: 5
· Original: 2
· Extra Easy: 2
Add 6 Syns if not using Chicken (raw weight) as a Healthy Extra on Green.
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
680g chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
1. Mix together the honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Toss the chicken cubes in the mix to coat thoroughly, and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
2. Heat a frying pan, add the chicken cubes and marinade. Cook on a high heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid has absorbed into the chicken. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
3. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, serve immediately on a bed of crispy salad#

Enjoy x

Red day for us too. Tescos brisket in ale gravy (free) with carrots and spuds for me. The same for hubby only he will be having rustic veg ie butternut squash,onion,courgette,mushrooms,peppers,carrots. I dont like veg mixed!!! There is always one ha ha! By the way, the brisket is just so nice and tender. Its frozen and you just put it in the oven for 1.5 hrs, gorgeous :)

I love that beef xx Didnt realise it was free! x

Marinated pork chops but not decided whether to have wedges or noodles mmmmmmmm xxx

Hey ya,

I found it on SW website

Serves: 4
Prep time:
Cook time:
Syns per serving:
· Green: 5
· Original: 2
· Extra Easy: 2
Add 6 Syns if not using Chicken (raw weight) as a Healthy Extra on Green.
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
3 tbsp soy sauce
680g chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
1. Mix together the honey, vinegar and soy sauce. Toss the chicken cubes in the mix to coat thoroughly, and leave to stand for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.
2. Heat a frying pan, add the chicken cubes and marinade. Cook on a high heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid has absorbed into the chicken. Stir regularly to prevent burning.
3. When the chicken is thoroughly cooked, serve immediately on a bed of crispy salad#

Enjoy x

Thanks for that hun! Think that might be my new dish for this week! :) xx

Having Valentine's dinner tonight (we was both out last night) so having the £20 meal deal from Waitrose- mussels to start, followed by sirloin steak with cous cous and veg, then triple chocolate mousses, all washed down with a bottle of Prosecco and some Belgian chocs to eat later :) very Syn-ful but worth it <3

Having Valentine's dinner tonight (we was both out last night) so having the £20 meal deal from Waitrose- mussels to start, followed by sirloin steak with cous cous and veg, then triple chocolate mousses, all washed down with a bottle of Prosecco and some Belgian chocs to eat later :) very Syn-ful but worth it <3

Enjoy. U can always be good tomorrow lol

Enjoy. U can always be good tomorrow lol
Lol I can during the day but we are going out for dinner tomorrow night as its husbands birthday on Tuesday and he wants all his friends and family there so we booked it for Saturday. Plus we are going out on Tuesday to Prezzo (love that place!) just me and him, I'm surprising him :)
Plus there will be a birthday cake!
So god help me at WI next Wednesday!

We've just had SW bbq pulled pork with savoury rice and roasted courgettes,aubergine,peppers and onion. This was on an EE day. Gonna do roast veg more often, made a nice change.

Back