Whats for tea tonight?

i found a recipe for quorn chilli in an old magazine so made that but replaced the quorn for extra lean mince - it was alright...but not my favourite kind of chilli :-S

im thinking... pork chop with some sort of herbs, sw roasties, veg and gravy. or mabe we will do that tommorow as like a roast dinner (could even add a yorkshire pud in then!) xxxx

Off out tonight for husbands birthday... Had a look at menu and its not very SW friendly at all :( thinking about having mussels to start but without the bread, and maybe some sort of fish and ask for a side salad.... It's the desserts I will struggle to say no to, they are out of this world!!!

It's my OH birthday today and I'm taking him out for a curry.

I'd like to say I'd go for the more 'healthy' options but I'm really looking forward to it, so its going to be an off plan meal lol.

Have to say sw has thought us to eat much healthier and I'm going to really enjoy this treat :)

Going out for dinner (again) tonight!! Last night was chinese buffet which i had saved syns for and really enjoyed!! So tonight will be a definite on plan meal for me!! Going to a sizzling pub as its my 11yr old stepsons birthday and he is a bit fussy and loves this place!! It is ideal for me as they swap anything with chips for a baked potato or salad!! I usually get a mixed grill which consists of a steak, chicken breast, gammon steak and sausages, although they allow you to swap the sausage for extra chicken or steak?!? Slimming worlders dream!!! They also do nice peri peri chicken breast skewers!! Ohhh im spoilt for choice and it is all grilled so i will only have to count a couple of syns for any oil on the grill and i am jammin!!!! Will post a pic of what i have xxx

I am having a Saturday night in with my little lady so I think I may make us som steak, butternut squash chips and garlic broccoli followed by either cinnamon apple strudel or vanilla panna cotta from the SW website :) !

I am having a Saturday night in with my little lady so I think I may make us som steak, butternut squash chips and garlic broccoli followed by either cinnamon apple strudel or vanilla panna cotta from the SW website :) !

sounds so yum!
may i ask, what do u mean by garlic broccoli and how do u do it? xxxx

sounds so yum!
may i ask, what do u mean by garlic broccoli and how do u do it? xxxx

I don't know yet but I will probably steam the broccoli until just before cooked...then heat a wok with some fry light and garlic paste and a little chilli and flash fry the broccoli :)

Back