Whats for tea tonight?

cottage pie with sweet pot mash loads of veg.

Going out to a steakhouse so going to have either sirloin steak or tuna loin with jacket potato and roasted Mediterranean vegetables.

I'm having a steak with lots of mushrooms & spinach, and a nice crisp side salad!
The parents are having an Indian takeaway and I'm looking forward to my food more :D hurray for slimming world!

Curry Feast with sweet potato and spinach Dahl, Syn free onion bhaji, rice and a quarter of a naan (5 syns) and a Creme egg for later!

Attachments

• image-3155768873.jpg
    image-3155768873.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 99
Curry Feast with sweet potato and spinach Dahl, Syn free onion bhaji, rice and a quarter of a naan (5 syns) and a Creme egg for later!

Sounds yummy! Looks delish!
where do I find the recipe for this syn free bhaji? :)

Syn free bhaji is sliced onions fried in frylight then mixed with made up smash (make it quite firm so its like a dough) and a bit of curry powder to taste. Leave the mixture to cool a bit then put dollops on a baking tray and spray with frylight. Cook for about 10 minutes then turn over a spray again. Cook for another 10 minutes till crispy. There is a recipe on here somewhere but I can't post the link as on my phone.

Curry for me too, one of Miss Peri's recipes and it smells amazing!!!

what do you put in the spring rolls and what do you do with the lasagne sheets.....basically whats the recipe lollol...please?

Ill 2nd Emsies request lol

Lol. Stole from someone but don't know who or if even on this site so don't be reporting me for copyright lol

Boil lasagna sheets in salted water until floppy.

In a wok cook Veg, rice and chicken in soy sauce.

Spoon mixture into lasagna sheets and roll up. Cook in oven for 20-25 @ 180 until crispy. You may want to use cocktail sticks to hold them but they ripped through my pasta so i just rolled and left overlapped part underneath.

My rice mixture is Iceland frozen chicken tikka, peppers and onions and soy sauce.

If you were making traditional spring rolls id just buy a pack of stirfry Veg and cook in soy sauce or worcester for syn free

ForumRunner_20130216_205424.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205437.png

ForumRunner_20130216_205454.png

Back